Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
store will sell you a brick of band aids

6 in a brick
if properly flipped you should make a $50 profit off each brick give or take

I love this tee. May need to double up and consider copping the other camo tees lol.
I got the camo Creeper tee and the fabric just feels like a better quality than the normal tees for some reason. Love the camo with the graphic! I am searching for more as well!

EE448C1B-2FFB-4C0F-BD44-E286627EDD66.jpeg

1st order from week 1

Hey guys. Not supreme related, but I'm working with a small company and have a survey I would like you guys to fill out. Your info won't be sold or used on email newsletter. We might contact you with your permission of course for an interview. If you just want to fill out the survey and don't do any interview, that is fine too. Much appreciated and thank you guys for a minute or two of your time! https://goo.gl/forms/MkMfq5R2jvsFPQwA3

Supreme pickup for attention. Just wanted 1 bandaid box and they forced us to buying 6 yesterday instore.

123456.jpg
Entered that survey thing. Reach out anytime

Sold sigh bottle on X bc it was thinner and not what I was looking for + impulse week1 grab. Must’ve gotten dented in shipment, got rejected.. pic attached direct. Smh, used the same box and paper filler too

Attachments

• 66226CD0-0A60-4953-9851-FECBF39C2141.jpeg
    66226CD0-0A60-4953-9851-FECBF39C2141.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 35
  • A3E9D9C7-7AC6-4482-BFC8-1A673694A59E.jpeg
    A3E9D9C7-7AC6-4482-BFC8-1A673694A59E.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 35
Only have one more shipment showing up in UPS app but I have two more items left to receive. Another Leda tee and the kitchen towels, which is one of the main things I wanted. I didn’t order them together so idk how they are going to ship them together...
:sick:

Got shipping for week 2. Got the needlepoint, red tape measure, and band-aids. Let's see what this first shipment is, coming in at 3lbs

Got shipping for week 2. Got the needlepoint, red tape measure, and band-aids. Let's see what this first shipment is, coming in at 3lbs

May be all of it.. I had tape & bandaids, and mine’s marked 2.2 lbs.

Hmm, just placed an order and realized as it finished processing I didn't change the state field to my state. But the order still completed.

I got the camo Creeper tee and the fabric just feels like a better quality than the normal tees for some reason. Love the camo with the graphic! I am searching for more as well!

Yeah the camo tees are thicker. Almost cut and sew/potee levels without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom