Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1928.JPG

The answer is they're Supreme tees. Not random blanks. They're made by supreme.

With that said: picked up another for $38. LMAO. Lilac Potee. Sheesh! Rather get these than anything from today's drop.

Oh, ****... didn't realize he asked about potees. I read it initially as him asking for blanks of their regular tees. Never heard of a potee referred to as a blank, lol. My bad... Yeah, potees are cut n' sew, aka custom made for Supreme by some factory in China.

Hey guys. Not supreme related, but I'm working with a small company and have a survey I would like you guys to fill out. Your info won't be sold or used on email newsletter. We might contact you with your permission of course for an interview. If you just want to fill out the survey and don't do any interview, that is fine too. Much appreciated and thank you guys for a minute or two of your time! https://goo.gl/forms/MkMfq5R2jvsFPQwA3

Supreme pickup for attention. Just wanted 1 bandaid box and they forced us to buying 6 yesterday instore.

123456.jpg

Do you guys think there’s any fake formula crew out? Still planning to get one but kinda nervous about fakes.

Thanks, wanted the ghost rider too but that price was wild
Yeah, looking at them more in detail they are super clean but not worth the price tag. I'd grab the one you had over the Ghost Rider one anyday. That being said it would be a clean piece if you were super into the character and rode motorcycles on the daily. That aint me doe lol

Yeah, looking at them more in detail they are super clean but not worth the price tag. I'd grab the one you had over the Ghost Rider one anyday. That being said it would be a clean piece if you were super into the character and rode motorcycles on the daily. That aint me doe lol
If they go for under retail on the x I’ll grab it

Supreme still with the same "restock" games. We aint falling for that ****. Them joints just aren't selling and their "sold out" tactics aren't working lol.

for those that chimed in, NO I don't have my CC in a metal sleeve in my wallet

they are just in the wallet! :frown:

IMG_1928.JPG

The answer is they're Supreme tees. Not random blanks. They're made by supreme.

With that said: picked up another for $38. LMAO. Lilac Potee. Sheesh! Rather get these than anything from today's drop.

Where you copping at? Grailed or eBay? :nerd:

Hey guys. Not supreme related, but I'm working with a small company and have a survey I would like you guys to fill out. Your info won't be sold or used on email newsletter. We might contact you with your permission of course for an interview. If you just want to fill out the survey and don't do any interview, that is fine too. Much appreciated and thank you guys for a minute or two of your time! https://goo.gl/forms/MkMfq5R2jvsFPQwA3

Supreme pickup for attention. Just wanted 1 bandaid box and they forced us to buying 6 yesterday instore.

123456.jpg

Wait why they force you to buy 6?

4 was the max online.

Band-aids ready to ship. Hoping it'll be delivered tomorrow. I never received a shipping email or UPS my choice for my camo camp or camo potee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom