Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to confirm me so you think all the hoodie gonna fit like this or because this is the s logo so it fit smaller?

Sorry was talking about ‘set in logo’ hoodie from week 1 not S logo, although I’ve got one of those coming too so will be able to compare.

Sorry was talking about ‘set in logo’ hoodie from week 1 not S logo, although I’ve got one of those coming too so will be able to compare.
My bad I didn’t see the word set in lol. So we can assume all hoodies run small then if the S logo and the set in one both run small. Please update when you get it in. Thanks.

These are the only pieces I’m looking forward too besides a few key accessories.

I’m hoping Atleast 1 of these for this week

6BA18F1B-5AF3-46AC-AABC-4BCA318B3729.jpeg
41AED519-4CE9-4AD6-91E9-01F3711A4ED9.jpeg
7CF320AD-86B3-430B-B05A-D66DD6B831E7.jpeg

I NEED that city ARC tee.

My bad I didn’t see the word set in lol. So we can assume all hoodies run small then if the S logo and the set in one both run small. Please update when you get it in. Thanks.
SS hoodies run smaller than FW ones in my recent experience. And made in China bigger than made in Canada. YMMV.

so are the stone island pieces usually priced at their prices....aka way out of my budget. Or are they supreme prices. Because i actually really like the the red pocket tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom