Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl said she had a 2:45 slot and I thought that meant a decent time but at #794 that’s sounding like last in line time stuff haha what’s about the last possible number anyway?
I’ve seen #1000+ slots on Twitter. Not sure if LA or NY though

I guess wind stopper is suppose to be the consolation sweatshirt.. but they’re gonna be like $40 more w/ a micro logo. They’re not bad, but they should put a bigger logo on the full zips. Doesn’t have to be full size, but a med size like camp caps would be good.

Yeah if you’re checking in at NY they really want to know what’s your spot in line, number from text.

And photo Id with matching credit card
As long as you look like the dude you can finesse it

hey all sorry to distract from the box logo talk but could I get a legit check on this Remember tee? pretty sure StockX sent me a fake. seller accepted my kinda low bid which surprised me. but I immediately noticed the ****** up Supreme logo upon receiving it. sorry if this isn't allowed!

IMG_7465.jpg IMG_7467.jpg IMG_7466.jpg IMG_7468.jpg

hey all sorry to distract from the box logo talk but could I get a legit check on this Remember tee? pretty sure StockX sent me a fake. seller accepted my kinda low bid which surprised me. but I immediately noticed the ****ed up Supreme logo upon receiving it. sorry if this isn't allowed!

IMG_7465.jpg IMG_7467.jpg IMG_7466.jpg IMG_7468.jpg
dont know why they thought it was ok to send you that, even if the shirt is real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom