Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you’re the inside source yourself who works at Supreme, no early info is guaranteed no matter how credible the source. You should take everything you hear with a grain of salt, even if it’s a legit source who’s been right in the past. In my opinion of course.

But with that being said, one of my cook groups has a “legit” source from Supreme and according to the source:

BK and Soho will have double the stock of last year (other stores likely have increased stock too), and supposedly as long as you registered and got a spot in line you’re guaranteed a box logo.

Again, take that with a giant grain of salt.
a box logo sticker

C9ABE719-FDD4-4A59-8113-EC8B8D6F74D5.png

🔥🔥 i hope these aren’t too expensive

2 questions...

1. Anyone have one of these wool 6-panel S-logo hats? Will they fit someone with a big *** head? Most "dad hats" or snapbacks don't work for me, because I'm on the last peg/hole or the crown isn't deep enough

2. Do I have a chance at a bogo tomorrow online, without a bot? I'd like black but that might be one of the harder colors?

2 questions...

1. Anyone have one of these wool 6-panel S-logo hats? Will they fit someone with a big *** head? Most "dad hats" or snapbacks don't work for me, because I'm on the last peg/hole or the crown isn't deep enough

2. Do I have a chance at a bogo tomorrow online, without a bot? I'd like black but that might be one of the harder colors?

you have a chance. Get black peoples sleep on black

More for the stores sounds great. Too bad I didn't get a txt. Hoping to hit manual but I mean...with my track record for copping on their website, probably not gonna hit again.

Last time I got a box logo was back in 2014. Since then it's been a steady strikeout game.

My girl said she had a 2:45 slot and I thought that meant a decent time but at #794 that’s sounding like last in line time stuff haha what’s about the last possible number anyway?

hows the security at bowery? my boy cant go but might stand in for him. do they check id's to see if it matches the card or they actually check to see if its you?

Damn, can't help but assume they're going to be getting people in and out as much as possible.

hows the security at bowery? my boy cant go but might stand in for him. do they check id's to see if it matches the card or they actually check to see if its you?
They check ID and text. Not sure how hard they check to make sure ID picture and you match, but I would say security isn't going to tolerate any malarkey.

which color is everyone after tomorrow? Thinking I take a stab at Navy since ive seen most are gunning for grey and black?

what the most popular color of the box logo i was told and saw on IG its the grey one

wish i could do a swap for a TS 1's high or low or a TS 6's in my size for the hoodie

2 questions...

1. Those caps are big dome friendly. That strap in the back makes a huge difference. Wear 7 5/8 fitted for reference.

2. Yes you have a chance. Just try to be quick. Outside of seasonal colors and the grey joint, black might be the first normal color hoodie to go imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom