Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
either way, 4:45 DSM slot is really late, you might not even get any bogos at a supreme store with that timeslot let alone DSM

chance I may have to skip work tomorrow, gonna have this hoodie on face covered aint bout to pop up on no one IG, snap or facebook :lol:
either way, 4:45 DSM slot is really late, you might not even get any bogos at a supreme store with that timeslot let alone DSM

Damn on a Thursday? so you think they will be all gone by Thursday?

Damn... I will definitely wear the text stripe if i cant touch bogos.

Joker kid.png

numbers are crazy high, be careful with paying resell to early if you want any of these.
Honest question, how do you KNOW this? Did someone tell you he heard that from someone? Because Supreme doesn't release that info.

knowing the right people with the info. this isn't the I "heard" from a blog or weibo posting. this is coming from legit sources.

personally don't post if it's something I don't trust. you don't have to believe me though.

Unless you’re the inside source yourself who works at Supreme, no early info is guaranteed no matter how credible the source. You should take everything you hear with a grain of salt, even if it’s a legit source who’s been right in the past. In my opinion of course.

But with that being said, one of my cook groups has a “legit” source from Supreme and according to the source:

BK and Soho will have double the stock of last year (other stores likely have increased stock too), and supposedly as long as you registered and got a spot in line you’re guaranteed a box logo.

Again, take that with a giant grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom