Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this in today, potee boiz stand up!!!

EEF63FD7-3AF5-4595-B222-EC44CF7E006B.jpeg

Man, the feels of seeing everyone that ordered a camo potee get a Leda sticker pack...

still haven't received my order from last week

got order confirmation Monday, haven't received shipping notification, nothing on UPS MyChoice, tried using the reference number lookup on UPS.com

what are the odds of receiving my order?

still haven't received my order from last week

got order confirmation Monday, haven't received shipping notification, nothing on UPS MyChoice, tried using the reference number lookup on UPS.com

what are the odds of receiving my order?

About the same as the lakers making the playoffs....

.... j.p lol

Didn't know that this season organizer bag was going to be that small. I was expecting around the same size as the utility bag from FW18 to put your traveling accessories in. Can barely fit a tooth brush in the SS19 organizer

Nice, in for tape measure.. looks like black is metric and red standard.

Kinda like needlepoint l/s, but I’m sure it’ll be over a bill since it’s a patch.

Needle point long sleeve is pretty dope. I’m not sure if ima cop anything this week though.

received white red bottle with leda sticker pack + shower cap

received lighter holder x red master lock with leda sticker pack + shower cap

still havent gotten shipping confirm on my second order from last week. one that i placed in the afternoon..

With those retails looking kind of high I think measuring tape and band-aids will be it this week. Hoping for the possibility of multiples like the throat lozenges for the band-aids so it’ll be worth it.

Anyone else still experiencing crickets on their first order? Order placed at 11:01 and received email confirmation and the charges were processing a couple of days ago and now they're gone. I hope I still get my stuff. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom