Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decks came.

83931CA4-D0D1-4A59-AC04-90F2B59AA7CE.jpeg
Did they both ship together? Kinda shocked mine came separate from the one order.

Seriously thinking about letting my Akira neo-Tokyo deck go with the highest bid on StockX at $315...
I wouldn't...but then again I love that movie...

Had someone register for me just to make sure there was no issues if I needed them to do it in the future. Got the text back but declined. This week blows

theres like 2 tops i like that i want to cop... but im a pass just cuz i copped too much stuff the last 2 weeks lol

I tried that method of tracking by ref number and it hasnt worked for my number...

I just want my camp cap.

I wouldn't...but then again I love that movie...[/QUOTE]

I agee, I’m gonna hold off...some of my biggest regrets were selling both bling decks and PCL waaay to early and seeing how much they go for now smdh

can anyone else confirm with me they got that preme text to enter manhattans preme shop?? my girl got hers this morning. i got to page 2 but never saw the confirmation page.

i signed up once with the fairfax preme...but i never got the confirmation page so i took it as an L. BUT later... i got a text to come in at 10:45am...i’m hoping i can get a delay W lol.
finna hit up NYC for the first time for my bday
i really wanted to hit up this drop...oh wells
oh and congrats those who confirmed

Probably in the minority with this piece but I think the Stars Puffy Jacket in blue/orange is nice.
Think the color shades are fire. With all the other stuff in the preview I don't think I'll scoop -- but I can appreciate it.

Probably in the minority with this piece but I think the Stars Puffy Jacket in blue/orange is nice.
Think the color shades are fire. With all the other stuff in the preview I don't think I'll scoop -- but I can appreciate it.
I honestly think that green one is fire. Not badly priced either. Removable hood too. If I didnt have a million jackets I would cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom