Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
week 1

oWsqoD9P.jpg

Ok, so all three of my drop day shipments are here, and of course the tee sizing is all over the place. Spoiler has pics of camo Creeper (longest, widest), navy Kids (most "normal" sized) and light blue Middle Finger (longest sleeves) tees stacked to compare shapes/sizes. All are size Large. Also stacked with them is an XL cardinal Potee, which is smaller than the tees and fits me the best of the bunch (because of course... #PoteeBois).

Also, two knot/fruit sticker packs, and one KONY/Leda pack. Not shown: black formula crewneck. Looks nice, but haven't opened it yet. Made in Canada :nthat:

20190304_175941.jpg
20190304_180112.jpg
20190304_180148.jpg
20190304_180251.jpg

Looks like a lot of you guys was able to cop the formula crew. I should’ve tried to go after it but thought I wouldn’t have a chance.

Looks like a lot of you guys was able to cop the formula crew. I should’ve tried to go after it but thought I wouldn’t have a chance.

Natural was gone before 11:00, I think. I tried to atc at like 10:59:50, but it came up sold out when I clicked it. Black was in stock in my XL, though, so carted and checked out asap.

Natural was gone before 11:00, I think. I tried to atc at like 10:59:50, but it came up sold out when I clicked it. Black was in stock in my XL, though, so carted and checked out asap.
Sigh...I wanted black too. But my loading screen was acting up and couldn’t go to any of the items, so figured it would be too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
The color blocked hoodie and shorts with the pink are super nice but probably gonna pass this week

got shipping a few days ago but no movement on the package it seems...ups must be some conversative trump lovers trying to keep me from my leda tee

0CBB6BE5-5234-42D1-A91F-E4787444F349.jpeg

Thinking of getting one in black but can anyone tell me why it’s $62? Anything special about the material or quality or nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom