Official Superbowl XLIII thread : Congrats Steelers...Keep it real Az

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif
what are you laughing at... you have nothing else to say I guess....

You're calling out Cardinals fans for being band wagoners meanwhile you're one of the biggest band wagoners on NT

Watching the replay of the Harrison play... if that wasn't the signature play of this defense all season, i don't know what was... the way he makesthat huge game changing title winning play at such a crucial moment.. the way all our guys get out in front of him immediately and become offensive playerslooking to get a touchdown for the defense... the fight he shows to get in at the end. It was so ugly but so much heart on it, and we just squeaked it in..

That was our season in a nutshell.. so fitting.

By the way - who noticed they FINALLLLLLLY called holding against Harrison tonight? That's not even the worst he's been held this year... this is justthe only time they've called it so far.

Dude is a beast.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyo!
pimp.gif
STEELER NATIONSTAND UP! i just got kicked out the bar

man i dont even know where to start. first off...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ big ben haters. great quarterbacks make great plays when it really counts, its really that simple forget the overwhelming stats.

when fitz took that ball back i | | that close to suicide. but in comes 'tonio
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tomlin really put his stamp on the culture of this team and it is the perfect fit to the steeler football philosophy. the defense didn't play its besttoday, especially late in the game but the offense made the plays when it counted. harrison losing his cool on that penalty was awful, he should've nevercommitted that but emotions get to the best of us hes a classy dude. that 100yd INT return
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my heart was racing every step of his way. lamarr woodley is starting to shine real bright with teams double teaming harrison.

in spite of this game, this defense is legendary! its up there with the steelers D of the mid 70s and the 84 bears. i hope the steelers sign harrison up.

everybody sayin it was gonna be a boring superbowl this that, you cant tell me that wasn't exciting for a neutral fan of the game. aint no way im gonna gothrough hundred some odd pages but some of ya'll sound real salty. my hats off to kurt and fitz, amazing amazing football players. i hope kurt returns foranother season or two. fitz is just THAT dude. respect
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Watching the replay of the Harrison play... if that wasn't the signature play of this defense all season, i don't know what was... the way he makes that huge game changing title winning play at such a crucial moment.. the way all our guys get out in front of him immediately and become offensive players looking to get a touchdown for the defense... the fight he shows to get in at the end. It was so ugly but so much heart on it, and we just squeaked it in..

That was our season in a nutshell.. so fitting.

By the way - who noticed they FINALLLLLLLY called holding against Harrison tonight? That's not even the worst he's been held this year... this is just the only time they've called it so far.

Dude is a beast.
QFT. James is an animal

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif
what are you laughing at... you have nothing else to say I guess....

You're calling out Cardinals fans for being band wagoners meanwhile you're one of the biggest band wagoners on NT

Go watch hockey

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Stanley Cup > Lombardi Trophy
TRUTH. The Stanley Cup is the oldest professional sports trophy in North America.

That's your logic though?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  • The road to the Stanley Cup is longer, tougher, and more grueling
  • Each player gets their name etched in the Stanley Cup permanently
  • Each player gets to spend one day with the Cup during the summer
  • Only one Stanley Cup ever existed. The VL trophy gets reproduced every year
  • The Stanley cup is over 100 years old. (made in 1893)
WORST.
LOGIC.
EVER.
Actually not really.
No, it really is.

I understand yall are big fans of Hockey but this is ridiculous to even argue.
To each his own. It's quite Off Topic anyway. Congrats to the Steelers.

By the way - who noticed they FINALLLLLLLY called holding against Harrison tonight? That's not even the worst he's been held this year... this is just the only time they've called it so far.

I said that about page 50 or so. James will be extended.....I think/hope!?

TRUTH. The Stanley Cup is the oldest professional sports trophy in North America.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
WORST.
LOGIC.
EVER.
Actually not really.

I don't even watch hockey, but as a football fan any team can lose on any given Sunday in the playoffs. Hence that's why the road to the Super Bowl istougher.

And what does the age and details of a championship trophy have to do with making the Stanley Cup better than the Lombardi? Its just a trophy, nothing else.

But to each his own though. At the end of the day Football >>>> hockey.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Congrats to the Steelers on #6.

But...

Why wasn't Harrison ejected for pounding that guy?

He should have been. I lost all respect for Harrison after seeing that. Dude's an #*+%!!%.....

I don't know what the hell he was doing there, lucky it didn't end up costing the Steelers even more than it did.
mad.gif

I lost a lot of respect for Harrison after that. That was downright dirty
smh.gif
, he definitely could have gotten ejected for that, but the refs aren't gonnado that.

I guess he means that the actual trophy is better than the Lombardi (I disagree with NHL playoffs > nfl playoffs).

If so then I would have to agree, the Stanley Cup is the nicest and most intriguing trophy in all of sports, with the World Cup being 2nd and the Lombardi 3rd,but that's just me.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

But...

He should have been. I lost all respect for Harrison after seeing that. Dude's an #*+%!!%.....
Word. And Steeler fans swear their team plays "physical" and not dirty
laugh.gif

And what does the age and details of a championship trophy have to do with making the Stanley Cup better than the Lombardi?
I'm only trying to say the TROPHY itself is better than the VL trophy

And what does the age and details of a championship trophy have to do with making the Stanley Cup better than the Lombardi?
I'm only trying to say the TROPHY itself is better than the VL trophy
oh....excuse me then.
grin.gif

I'm done here.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
WORST.
LOGIC.
EVER.
Actually not really.

I don't even watch hockey, but as a football fan any team can lose on any given Sunday in the playoffs. Hence that's why the road to the Super Bowl is tougher.

And what does the age and details of a championship trophy have to do with making the Stanley Cup better than the Lombardi? You trying way too hard.

But to each his own though. At the end of the day Football >>>> hockey.
Obviously if you don't even watch hockey, you're gonna say football is better than hockey. You can't even compare the two if youdon't even watch one. But I'm done. Keep this on topic.

laugh.gif
I mean, they flagged it, so it was called. I can pretty much guarantee LeBeau got all over him for that. Reminds me of Lambert almost gettingkicked out in X. "You can't kick me out, this is the Super Bowl"

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

But...

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
you guys are so soft... all you do is cry about football plays..."oh this guy hit him too hard.. that wasn't nice".

The only reason you even QUESTION the play is because john !*#!**% madden said something and you took it as the gospel for some stupid reason.

That same play happens on EVERY single punt out there... the guy was down, he was just hassling him pushing him... he gets up a bit and you pummel back down tothe ground... game was getting chippy, deal with it.

roll.gif
@ a cowgirls fan coming in looking to throw hate on our parade becausehis lame team is so garbage. go watch ice skating if you can't deal with some pushing and shoving.

pimp.gif
Kurt Warner played ball.
He dug in the #$% of the best D in the NFL. And we got cats on NT actin like he played a bad game.

smh.gif

i never knew there were so many bandwagon steelers fans until now. lookin at the names in this thread is comical........never once seen these people in asteelers thread this season. ironically a lot of them are faker "fans" too
laugh.gif

still feel bad for larry
frown.gif
wouldve been somethin to have that be thesuperbowl winnin TD

Back
Top Bottom