Official Superbowl XLIII thread : Congrats Steelers...Keep it real Az

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

just ignore FADE ON YOU.... eventually he will finally make an appearance in the NHL thread once the Penguins are in the playoffs
Your still mad cause the rangers lost. Did you become a penguin fan during the offseason? Cute sig and avy.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Obama made history, Michael Steele: First African American To Lead Republican Party & Now Mike Tomlin the second african american to win the super bowl!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Its not that big of a deal...
We all got different views Play boi...TIGHTIN UP

Cardinal fans lashing out @ Aaron Francisco.

Cards better hope Leinart doesn't take over - hes prob with reggie and hollywood friends as we speak.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Stanley Cup > Lombardi Trophy
TRUTH. The Stanley Cup is the oldest professional sports trophy in North America.

That's your logic though?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  • The road to the Stanley Cup is longer, tougher, and more grueling
  • Each player gets their name etched in the Stanley Cup permanently
  • Each player gets to spend one day with the Cup during the summer
  • Only one Stanley Cup ever existed. The VL trophy gets reproduced every year
  • The Stanley cup is over 100 years old. (made in 1893)
WORST.
LOGIC.
EVER.

just ignore FADE ON YOU.... eventually he will finally make an appearance in the NHL thread once the Penguins are in the playoffs

Ummm fades a female lol.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Cards fans have to be happy with the way the season came out. I mean, won the division? Got to the Super Bowl? Not many predicted that. A very good season
Nothing to be ashamed about, but I feel horrible for them because who knows if they will ever return to the Bowl again anytime soon, especially with the Boldin situation (dude will prob want out).

They over-achieved this run and had the Championship title in their grasps and let it slip.
sick.gif

Inexperience killed them, that last catch was crazy to win the game.

There are talks about Fitz trying to restructure his contract in order to free up some money so the Cards can sign Boldin.

So are we assuming they will make the playoffs?! Jeez they suck this year, haha
laugh.gif

trust me, they will get in.... but until then you don't care about the Penguins right?

So stop putting Cardinal fans on blast.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Your still mad cause the rangers lost. Did you become a penguin fan during the offseason? Cute sig and avy.
Nah, actually you are trying to provoke people a little.

We get it, you're happy the Steelers won, but don't go acting like you've never enjoyed a victory before (unless.......you haven't
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by Respect21

Cards fans have to be happy with the way the season came out. I mean, won the division? Got to the Super Bowl? Not many predicted that. A very good season
Nothing to be ashamed about, but I feel horrible for them because who knows if they will ever return to the Bowl again anytime soon, especially with the Boldin situation (dude will prob want out).

They over-achieved this run and had the Championship title in their grasps and let it slip.
sick.gif

There are talks about Fitz trying to restructure his contract in order to free up some money so the Cards can sign Boldin.

That would be a good look for them but I'd want Boldin to come to the Giants somehow.
laugh.gif

Haha if they make the playoffs ATFK.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Ummm fades a female lol.

hmm... ignore indeed.

Fade on You is a girl? Figures. *Adds to ignore list* I don't see how this person wasn't warned for provoking people.

I'd be that proud too if I was born and raised in Pittsburgh. There's nothing else to be proud of.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

TRUTH. The Stanley Cup is the oldest professional sports trophy in North America.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
WORST.
LOGIC.
EVER.
Actually not really.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I hate everything about the Penguins... except Evgeni Malkin

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

eek.gif
laugh.gif
WORST.
LOGIC.
EVER.
Actually not really.
No, it really is.

I understand yall are big fans of Hockey but this is ridiculous to even argue.

trust me, they will get in.... but until then you don't care about the Penguins right?

So stop putting Cardinal fans on blast.
I'm guessing that isn't towards me (even though I wrote)? I post in the NHL thread quite a bit.......
eyes.gif

Steelers should be in good shape for next year as well. Man, still can't believe they won it this year. At the beginning, with the schedule, I figuredthey would sneak in due to the division, but be out of gas and lose quickly. Amazing how they stayed strong. Tomlin will be around at least as long asCowher.....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Respect21

sick.gif

That would be a good look for them but I'd want Boldin to come to the Giants somehow.
laugh.gif

^ I want him in Tennesse. We could throw some change at him.

that TD at the half was killer, the INT was bad but the TD was killer....all they had to do was tackle him somewhere between 0 and 100 yards and the cardsmight have won this game

Back
Top Bottom