** Official Suns vs. Blazers Playoff Series Thread (2-2) Game 5 TNT

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

The Rose Garden will be LOUD tonight!!!!!!

grin.gif

Refs are straight up garbage this game...not just that but the Suns are actually playing defense and making buckets.
Hopefully Phoenix lead is thinned down a bit by halftime.
*edit nvm
tired.gif

Rudy Fernandez stays being trash. Dude just needs to ride the bench the rest of the season and move back to Spain. Seriously he is bringing nothing to the team right now, no offense even when he has opportunities, and his defense is horrid.

Miller looked like Amare on Sunday. That's how it's going to be from now on. 3 more games for the Blazers

oh yeah, i couldnt stand watching nbatv. those suns commentators are straight garbage. i thought portland was bad...well they still are...but those suns dudes were straight annoying i aint gonna lie...i think one of em is eddie johnson too! deng!

why cant every team just have unbiased commentators. like the knicks?

Got that split. Nobody outside of Portland thought it was possible. Regardless of the score tonight these next two games will tell the series. Gotta see how the Blazers react to the home crowd and having the series split at 1-1. Great victory by the Suns tonight. They put a pounding on my Blazers.

Finally the Blazers are able to feed off the crowd when they are going on slumps.
Especially with our crowds, its gonna be loud in there
pimp.gif

Hopefully Bayless, Batum, or Miller can be that guy once again, and go off on the Suns.

I found this vid on a different site
laugh.gif

Prolly gonna get destroyed by the mods for the language tho
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

I'm touching myself right now

im so excited

Dude...why do you keep doing this to yourself?
sick.gif

just more evidence...
roll.gif

THIS CHEEZY DUDE IS VERY WIERD..... DOES HE HAVE A REAL LIFE.......

i think blazers play completely differently and their gonna win tonight just cuz of brandon's presence, whether he plays 10 min or 40 min

Back
Top Bottom