** Official Suns vs. Blazers Playoff Series Thread (2-2) Game 5 TNT

If Nash would've made that 3
eek.gif
eek.gif

Probably the best game in the playoffs so far..

Andre Miller = this year's version of Nick Van Exel, Mike Bibby, Troy Hudson AKA the veteran guard who steps it up during the playoffs and plays out of this world

Wow man Suns had their chance to win this in the end. That Camby missed dunk was huge and Suns couldn't respond. Give credit to Camby man, he locked Amare up. Straight locked him up. Miller did his thing as well.

Suns win next 4.

Nash wasn't clutch
tired.gif

Portland did every thing they could to give Phoenix the game, but the Suns just said na, we're good
laugh.gif

Andre Miller
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
showing that you can get it done with basic game. Now start Bayless next game instead of Rudy. Blazers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Billy Hoyle wrote:
shatterkneesinc wrote:
Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

i coulda sworn andre miller scored 52 on the mavericks, who was guarding him? had to be jason kidd.

andre woulda dropped 82 on nash if nash was guarding him that night

we will see in the playoffs but i highly doubt it, doubt he will even get 20

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Billy Hoyle wrote:
shatterkneesinc wrote:
Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

i coulda sworn andre miller scored 52 on the mavericks, who was guarding him? had to be jason kidd.

andre woulda dropped 82 on nash if nash was guarding him that night

we will see in the playoffs but i highly doubt it, doubt he will even get 20

Nash wasn't even guarding Miller though, Andre would have put up way more than 31 if that was the case.  If I hear one Blazer fan out in the streets still tell me Miller sucks and Blake is better, this game has given me the right to kuffi smack them.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Wow man Suns had their chance to win this in the end. That Camby missed dunk was huge and Suns couldn't respond. Give credit to Camby man, he locked Amare up. Straight locked him up. Miller did his thing as well.

Suns win next 4.

Nash wasn't clutch
tired.gif
Your Suns are *!*@#!! Suns with the next 4?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Good luck in the Garden!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Suns win next 4.

Nash wasn't clutch
tired.gif
Your Suns are %*@%*$! Suns with the next 4?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Good luck in the Garden!!!!
laugh.gif

Amare was off, Jrich was off, Hill didn't show up, Nash missed shots in end, and we only lost by 5.
Miller was unguardable, Aldrige did well, Camby played perfect D on Amare, and MILLER HIT A 3.

Suns didn't play well, at all. That won't happen again. Jrich needs to be postin Miller like he's doin to him! and Amare needs to play outside because he's not getting anything with Camby down in the paint.

outside of camby's missed dunk...that dude was straight up beast...not by scoring but his boards and his D on amare. i swear amare only had like 2 possesssions where he created his own. everything else was just putbacks.

Okay being a portland fan and all, but moreso of a sports fan...
yes the suns didn't play well here and there...
their key players didn't "show up" or whatever
but even with Richardson on Miller... you have Nash on Jerryd Bayless or Rudy (who i don't see don't much for us)
but with him on JB... JB can take him to the basket at will or whoever they put Nash on.
Portland just needs to figure out how to run nash off screens after screens and beat him down.

I agree, Bayless needs to be utilized more this series. I can see him erupting once more like he did against the suns in the reg. season. The Blazers need just one more aggressor and I think they have this in Bayless.

Back
Top Bottom