Official Suns at Lakers Game 5 Thread, Series Tied (2-2)

Originally Posted by franchise3

Suns shooting more free throws, because they're playing zone like 75% of the time. Which leads to the Lakers shooting more jumpshots. Pau may be getting hacked, but it doesn't matter when the Lakers aren't going to him in the 4th. Dude has like literally one basket each 4th quarter in this series.

Either way, great game. We know how this story ends. More then likely the Lakers lose game 6. Maybe even a blowout (like with the Rockets last year) and then come back strong in game 7 at home.

that explains why the lakers are not shooting too  many free throws but not why the suns are shooting 30+ free throws themselves
lakers are getting called for a lot "ticky tack" fouls that puts them early in the penalty

and how about the suns get called for 1 illegal defense in this series? Lakers get like 2 of those per game
eyes.gif

Notorious 858:
So where was Ron Ron after hitting the game winner last night ?

Out partying ?

Nope.

Right back in the gym:

0528-ron-artest-gym.jpg

After finishing up some post-game interviews, Ron rolled over to a gym right near the Staples Center around 10:30 PM PST -- and banged out a couple of sets of legs and abs.
Link:

http://www.tmz.com/2010/0...-legs-abs-photo-picture/
[chris tucker voice] That's mah doooggg!!!! [/tucker]

laugh.gif

*paging CP again*

It's like I'm on a personal mission to get CP to be a fan of Ron now that he's a Laker. I've been a fan of this dude since his 2nd or 3rd year in. I knew he was this type of gugy, freaking working out after grabbing a rebound he had no business grabbing and throwing up a game-winning follow-up to a Kobe airball?! What part of you does that and then thinks 'You know what I need to do? Need to go work on abs and legs, that's what'?!
smh.gif
x
smokin.gif

I agree w/ you, CP, in saying that Ron isn't as good as he thinks he is... but I'll take it as part of the package, like Rodman marrying himself.
Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

23ska909red02:
Sasha's such a damn female.

Actually, that's disrespectful to chicks like Taurasi, Candace Parker, Lisa Leslie, Swoopes, Cynthia Cooper, Laila Ali, the Williams sisters, etc.
I agree with you that Sasha is a B, but please don't ever mention that many WNBA players in one thread ever again.
The sad part is that you actually think those were all WNBA names.

Don't even front, either. 'Bout to come back after a quick google search like 'Nah, I know who ________ is.'
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm here. 

Very nice of Ron to be at the gym working out, however, I don't stress over his strength or body type, I would be much much much happier if he was shooting 100 3's after the game.  Or maybe working on being able to dunk a ball.  Few layup drills.  Maybe dribble the ball around some cones so it doesn't get stolen from him.  *shrugs* 

But glad he's workin on his gluts. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Notorious 858:

Out partying ?

Nope.

Right back in the gym:

0528-ron-artest-gym.jpg

After finishing up some post-game interviews, Ron rolled over to a gym right near the Staples Center around 10:30 PM PST -- and banged out a couple of sets of legs and abs.
Link:

laugh.gif

*paging CP again*

It's like I'm on a personal mission to get CP to be a fan of Ron now that he's a Laker. I've been a fan of this dude since his 2nd or 3rd year in. I knew he was this type of gugy, freaking working out after grabbing a rebound he had no business grabbing and throwing up a game-winning follow-up to a Kobe airball?! What part of you does that and then thinks 'You know what I need to do? Need to go work on abs and legs, that's what'?!
smh.gif
x
smokin.gif

I agree w/ you, CP, in saying that Ron isn't as good as he thinks he is... but I'll take it as part of the package, like Rodman marrying himself.

23ska909red02:

Actually, that's disrespectful to chicks like Taurasi, Candace Parker, Lisa Leslie, Swoopes, Cynthia Cooper, Laila Ali, the Williams sisters, etc.
I agree with you that Sasha is a B, but please don't ever mention that many WNBA players in one thread ever again.

Don't even front, either. 'Bout to come back after a quick google search like 'Nah, I know who ________ is.'
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Kobe got hacked, but any time you get a chance to hate you do, huh haha.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Notorious 858:

Out partying ?

Nope.

Right back in the gym:

0528-ron-artest-gym.jpg

Link:

laugh.gif

*paging CP again*

smh.gif
x
smokin.gif

23ska909red02:

smh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL you think I don't know who Laila Ali and the Williams sisters are? I DO own a television.
laugh.gif

And I know enough just from reading SI for Kids articles when I was younger (don't hate) to know that Cynthia Cooper, Swoopes, and Tina Thompson (with her trademark lipstick) were on the Houston Comets and they used to dominate the WNBA.

I know who the others are as well, though I couldn't tell you who Taurasi plays for at the moment.

*Goes back to pretending the WNBA doesn't exist*

Suns shooting more free throws, because they're playing zone like 75% of the time. Which leads to the Lakers shooting more jumpshots.

So, the Lakers are shooting less 3s AND averaging more points in the paint than the Suns, but they're shooting more jump shots?

Okay.

NoReasonableDoubt:
23ska909red02:
I knew he was this type of guy, freaking working out after grabbing a rebound he had no business grabbing and throwing up a game-winning follow-up to a Kobe airball?!
Kobe got hacked, but any time you get a chance to hate you do, huh haha.
Where's the hate? Did Kobe airball? Yes. Did I say anything negative about it? No. Dude clowning the WNBA is hating; I'm not.

And I'm sure you're going to say you were just kidding and what not, but that's the kind of stuff that makes people despise Kobe fans. Not saying something positive = hating?
laugh.gif
Not a chance. 'You said he airballed without saying he got hacked, though. That's hating.'
laugh.gif
No. I don't care about why he airballed, so I didn't mention why. My point was on Ron's positioning, not Kobe's shot. Ron got good position to catch a Kobe airball.

Whoa Ska, I must of missed it, but when did you say anything hateful about Kobe?
laugh.gif

I read all your posts, and I didn't see anything negatively mentioned about Mr. Bryant. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Whoa Ska, I must of missed it, but when did you say anything hateful about Kobe?
laugh.gif

I read all your posts, and I didn't see anything negatively mentioned about Mr. Bryant. 

laugh.gif

anyone else notice Polow Da Don jumping in excitement after that shot.

(becomes Polow fan)

Back
Top Bottom