OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

^Which did you get?

I've done it before, I've been on the sideline most of this year though.
I got the AMZN 100 calls, bought yesterday around 2.52, sold at market open today at 12.70. Same option as of right now is worth 18.90 since thestock is sitting high @118. Whoever held calls throughout today made reallly good money. Assuming this rocket's gotta start falling on monday, I justbought some puts. Very risky, but o well this week at least naked option plays have been very good to me
happy.gif

Nov options or farther out? How many contracts did you pickup? Nice come up, for sure.

Made decent coin on V last year.

Originally Posted by vjetti

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

^Which did you get?

I've done it before, I've been on the sideline most of this year though.
I got the AMZN 100 calls, bought yesterday around 2.52, sold at market open today at 12.70. Same option as of right now is worth 18.90 since the stock is sitting high @118. Whoever held calls throughout today made reallly good money. Assuming this rocket's gotta start falling on monday, I just bought some puts. Very risky, but o well this week at least naked option plays have been very good to me
happy.gif

Yeah I was gonna do an option on BSX, but I accidentally clicked level 1 trading on etrade and am now trying to rectify this lol. Are any other companies stillgoing to put out earnings in the near future? Cause i'm all about the options around earnings time...

wow, i should have bought anything to do with amzn when it was around $89.

a question that i have been wondering about is, how does a large cap company like Amazon get away without paying divedends?

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

wow, i should have bought anything to do with amzn when it was around $89.

a question that i have been wondering about is, how does a large cap company like Amazon get away without paying divedends?
huh? companies like rimm and aapl dont pay dividends either. their main focus is growth

Originally Posted by finnns2003

what happened to frankmatthews? with the doomsday prophecy?

laugh.gif

people might want to look at HTDS again, i think they are releasing quarterly financials soon.

PNPG is a green company i just got into....huge revenue...see if it shapes up.

been watching gerald celente vids lately and dudes pretty good in predicting things. surprised he didnt talk about hyperinflation at all

This rally cannot sustain.

Higher than thought GDP numbers?

Based on short temporary items like the BS cash for ____ program (I refuse to use its name) and the $8k tax credit are being cited as reasons?

I'd enjoy the gains and wait for the pull back, it's bound to happen.

I assume you mean "fast"? If so, I don't know how fast it'll be because they'll spin it in some sort of way (media aside) to come up withsome "fundamentals" that are driving this. Either way, I do feel a strong pull back going to occur prior to year end for a few reasons.

Back
Top Bottom