OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

im finally positive on MA...that was the last stock in my portfolio i was dragging on...i can't believe i held that for so long. mistakes from back in theday
smh.gif

losing a lot of sleep with ASFX. maybe im too confident in this company.

I have been waiting for a dip in oil, i got it yesterday and got in USO at $40.49. I feel oil is going up, maybe even hit $100 at some point in the next fewmonths. Is the oil etf USO the best way to play oil?

why didn't i cop in march.
AAPL's chart is amazing, from march it's like a 55 degree angle headed straight up

Originally Posted by finnns2003

and yeah, ASFX has really died... what's up with the support levels? it's under .02 now.

lots of people getting nervous about this stock now. the marketing for this company is absolutely atrocious, great products...no news. i dont know if they arewaiting to get their financials straight to make some noise, but if they do not do something soon, they will see a lot more sellers.

im still long on this, i believe deeply in the company (a little less than i did 2-3 weeks ago), but i also sold more than half my stack (sitting with a littlemore than 1M shares). i forsee this stock in the .016-.018 level...but i still see this as a winner by end of quarter.

Key support broken today of 1083. Day started off miserable w/my puts. Can't believe I saw green by EOD. SP Shaved about 15 pts in an hour. Crazy.

Originally Posted by iEternalv

Originally Posted by finnns2003

and yeah, ASFX has really died... what's up with the support levels? it's under .02 now.

lots of people getting nervous about this stock now. the marketing for this company is absolutely atrocious, great products...no news. i dont know if they are waiting to get their financials straight to make some noise, but if they do not do something soon, they will see a lot more sellers.

im still long on this, i believe deeply in the company (a little less than i did 2-3 weeks ago), but i also sold more than half my stack (sitting with a little more than 1M shares). i forsee this stock in the .016-.018 level...but i still see this as a winner by end of quarter.
Yeah I agree, marketing is bad. Real bad.

They have the products so I'm not sure what the problem is with more effort in that department. It's down big again today.

Anyone trading options around earnings? Made 400% return today on Amazon calls, kicking myself for not holding on all day..would've been 650%. Still mybest trading day everr
pimp.gif
. Waiting for amazon to start falling so I canbuy puts on the fall (great earnings but not worth a 26% increase in market cap)

Back
Top Bottom