OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by finnns2003

you guys think it will take a few quarters of earnings before ASFX gets to the top of the mountain?
the way they release their financial is very cryptic, it's always hard to get financials for a pink sheet company. i think after the fluseason, if they market their thermometer correctly, the company's financials will be really healthy. I believe walmart, walgreens, and some other placeswill be selling it.

2010 will def be a good year for ASFX, and if we get a national bill signed for needle disinegration...look out.

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Are any of you guys are full time stock-market people making a living off stocks as your job?
[/td] [/tr][/table]
i am "semi-retired" @ 23, used to be an accountant...had a good couple months and decided to take up real estate investments. we'llsee how it all plays out.

Originally Posted by iEternalv

you guys think it will take a few quarters of earnings before ASFX gets to the top of the mountain?
the way they release their financial is very cryptic, it's always hard to get financials for a pink sheet company. i think after the flu season, if they market their thermometer correctly, the company's financials will be really healthy. I believe walmart, walgreens, and some other places will be selling it.

2010 will def be a good year for ASFX, and if we get a national bill signed for needle disinegration...look out.
yeah, from what i understand a bill was recently signed by the governator? so it just applies for cal? we need a national bill now.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Are any of you guys are full time stock-market people making a living off stocks as your job?
[/td] [/tr][/table]
i am "semi-retired" @ 23, used to be an accountant...had a good couple months and decided to take up real estate investments. we'll see how it all plays out.

i didnt know you used to be an accountant. was is easier to read the balance sheets and stuff?

the way they release their financial is very cryptic, it's always hard to get financials for a pink sheet company. i think after the flu season, if they market their thermometer correctly, the company's financials will be really healthy. I believe walmart, walgreens, and some other places will be selling it.

yeah, from what i understand a bill was recently signed by the governator? so it just applies for cal? we need a national bill now.
laugh.gif

exactly.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
i am "semi-retired" @ 23, used to be an accountant...had a good couple months and decided to take up real estate investments. we'll see how it all plays out.

i didnt know you used to be an accountant. was is easier to read the balance sheets and stuff?
yeah i used to work for cisco...and reading balances sheets of customers was basically my job.
tired.gif

It can touch it, but will it maintain it?

It's moving on 3qtr results no doubt, so when the high comes down and the hangover is there, where will the mark be?

Wow Lazard's CEO died? That won't be good for them at all...especially with quotes like:

"His condition is serious, but he is stable and recovering," Lazard said in a statement Sunday. Judi Mackey, a spokeswoman for the firm in New York, declined to comment beyond the statement.

Wasserstein, 61, is personally leading the team advising Kraft Foods CEO Irene Rosenfeld on her $16 billion takeover bid for British chocolate maker Cadbury, the latest in a career that stretches more than three decades.

"Wasserstein has been the driving force behind this company," Richard Bove, a Lutz, Fla.-based analyst at Rochdale Securities, said in a research note Monday. "Should he be lost to illness, the company is expected to suffer." "

Back
Top Bottom