Waste Management Board (CIWMB) a plan for the safe
collection and destruction of home-generated sharps waste
containing specified elements. This bill requires the
manufacturer and the CIWMB to post and maintain the plan on
their respective Internet web sites.
Code:
http://info.sen.ca.gov/pu...06_100717_sen_floor.html
nerd.gif

First time checking in this thread, some good info being posted. Had a small loss today on the eminis but i'll be back at it tomorrow.Where are all thefutures and emini people at?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by andycrazn

you guys think it will break 10k this week?

btw lilchico can you take a look at dlm for me. i have a feeling i should sell it off now. nothings going on for that stock.

If the dollar continues to show signs of weakness, there is no stopping this rally. If there is going to be a sell off, it'll be after 10k.

Now just by looking at the charts, DLM is showing some signs of weakness. You definitely should of took some profit when it hit $12 where there is heavyresistance. Weekly is overbought. Daily BB are getting tight and looking at the RSI and MACD, it should go down. I'd like to see a bounce off 10.89, but ifthat fails it should fill gap near 10.50 before continuing its uptrend.

All IMO.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Originally Posted by andycrazn

you guys think it will break 10k this week?

btw lilchico can you take a look at dlm for me. i have a feeling i should sell it off now. nothings going on for that stock.

If the dollar continues to show signs of weakness, there is no stopping this rally. If there is going to be a sell off, it'll be after 10k.

Now just by looking at the charts, DLM is showing some signs of weakness. You definitely should of took some profit when it hit $12 where there is heavy resistance. Weekly is overbought. Daily BB are getting tight and looking at the RSI and MACD, it should go down. I'd like to see a bounce off 10.89, but if that fails it should fill gap near 10.50 before continuing its uptrend.

All IMO.
how do you use your indicators? what you are using is for day traders?

well lets hope this rally lasts. i still see it at 12-13k before theres gonna be a correction.

yea there was like 2 times that it hit 12 that i thought would had a high chance of breaking through and that wouldve been support but i guess the resistancewas too much.

gold did pretty good today. tried to pass 60 twice but failed. lets see what happens tomorrow

Originally Posted by nicefro

Chico, could you run some TA on ASFX??

It's a bit difficult doing t/a on pennys. It usually never works for me unless I'm watching it intraday. What happened the day before? It hit near.24? Some idiot probably got filled..instead of putting in .024, they put in .24. Well it closed above 20ma so lets see where it goes from here. I don'tknow if todays close would be considered as a bullish engulfing since prior days close has a long wick to .24. I guess you can say it is.

personally, etrade.

dudes on the google boards are so lame, some can't spell the word stock but give their "advice" which usually sounds like a pump and dumper...

Originally Posted by nicefro

Chico, could you run some TA on ASFX??

It's a bit difficult doing t/a on pennys. It usually never works for me unless I'm watching it intraday. What happened the day before? It hit near .24? Some idiot probably got filled..instead of putting in .024, they put in .24. Well it closed above 20ma so lets see where it goes from here. I don't know if todays close would be considered as a bullish engulfing since prior days close has a long wick to .24. I guess you can say it is.
yea.... wish i took advantage of that idiot. he must be pissed paying 10x the amount of the stock

that dude is heated as hell.

this is why i'm keeping a sell order in for whatever the price is with the decimal point one digit to the right.

ASFX had an 'alright' day.

Anyone else holding ONCP? I picked up a small amount strictly as speculation...

Anyone holding any financials throughout earnings?

I've got couple with tight stops set. Wish me luck.
I mean I've been long on banks since spring.

Most of my friends who own BAC, C, etc basically doubled or tripled their portfolios in months
laugh.gif
They basically went ALL IN on BAC or C. I couldn't do it, but I'd say I'm over-invested in financials for now. When I find out what industries willbe strong 4th quarter and 2010, I'll start making a few moves.

For now though.
Financials in 2009 FTW.
pimp.gif

the month of sept was the best month i had so far this year. what about you guys?

wow golds gonna hit 1070...... now i really wish i didnt sell ng....

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

I was off by a week. Lets try next week. 10/20/09

laugh.gif

im thinking ASFX will finish the week @ ~.05, flatlinning the way to there.
sold most of my shares on the way down, bought back up ~.024...sold some early today, and then bought more in the afternoon. still sitting with a little morethan 2M shares @ ~.01/share.
still long on this, we will get there!

Originally Posted by iEternalv

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

I was off by a week. Lets try next week. 10/20/09

laugh.gif

im thinking ASFX will finish the week @ ~.05, flatlinning the way to there.
sold most of my shares on the way down, bought back up ~.024...sold some early today, and then bought more in the afternoon. still sitting with a little more than 2M shares @ ~.01/share.
still long on this, we will get there!
hope so. this is the second time i missed an opportunity by the info you gave. the first one was cbis i think. breaking your arm and being in thehospital ftl.

Back
Top Bottom