smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at myself for not following my instincts

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by iEternalv

lol @ VARI. my father works for the company...i wish he told me something, but then again it would be insider trading.
you know a lot of people don't you...
nerd.gif
nah, my pops is the manager of R&D at one of their locations, they are actually having a below average year. Agilent is one of theircompetitors and I wish i knew about the buy out so i could at least share the info with you guys.

HTDS is up again
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

same here..i was waiting for a dip to around .0008 or so to get back in since it constantly is up to .001 then down to .0008 again. Guess it wasnt coming downpast .0011

im killing myself right now for not getting in HTDS or CBIS on friday like i should have, i got carried away with what i was doing at the time and didnt makeit to the computer to put the buy in..
indifferent.gif
@ me

-J23C

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

HTDS is up again
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

same here..i was waiting for a dip to around .0008 or so to get back in since it constantly is up to .001 then down to .0008 again. Guess it wasnt coming down past .0011

im killing myself right now for not getting in HTDS or CBIS on friday like i should have, i got carried away with what i was doing at the time and didnt make it to the computer to put the buy in..
indifferent.gif
@ me

-J23C

tell me about it, I would be sipping champagne right now if I had done everything I was supposed to do.
laugh.gif

Congrats to all the CBIS guys. I hesitated on getting in @ .8 and it went up to $1. 25% right there.

CBIS ppl, is it too late to get in??? !%!@ man,this %@$% keeps hitting the sky!

keep thinking it will go down, but it's not

6k+ shares @ .8 out @ .99

quick $1k.

i feel like buying a O of MJ just to "stimulate" cbis more.
pimp.gif

ugh, if i kept my initial $5k investment @ .13 i would have profited 35K+ @ .99....sweet jesus....hindsight is truly a biatch. oh well still up ~12k on thismonster

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Alrite took profit @ 1.12
$12,900 profit.
It's a good day!
damn son, good stuff.
gonna treat my homeboy to dinner for the "good lookin'"...though he probably balled out with us.

damn, congtats to u guys, u guys are something else!

gotta bunch of intelligent investors in this thread and i look forward to getting in some of these picks EARLY enough to make some nice coin!

keep up the good work!

Originally Posted by andycrazn

screw this im going into pharm and penny stocks. it seems thats where the actions at

GBOE is a stock my homie told me about last week.

"GBOE just merged with a company that recycles plastics and sell them back to car makers...they also deal with biodeisal fuel. They need an investor andif that happend they will be at 5-10 cents. This stock is 1-2 years off"

i dunno if you want to wait 1-2 years, but in @ .002 to possibly .10 would be gigantic.

Freakin CBIS.....I waited the whole last week for a little bit of a dip so I could buy some up. Never hit the price I was looking for and it's just soaringtoday.

$12,900 profit.
It's a good day!
damn son, good stuff.
gonna treat my homeboy to dinner for the "good lookin'"...though he probably balled out with us.

Thanks! You did really well yourself. You day trade also?

Alrite I'm back in 20k shares @ 1.00 when it tanked. That was support on the daily.
Resistance is 1.15 and once that breaks here comes 1.50 baby! Need volume though.

$12,900 profit.
It's a good day!
damn son, good stuff.

Thanks! You did really well yourself. You day trade also?

Alrite I'm back in 20k shares @ 1.00 when it tanked. That was support on the daily.
Resistance is 1.15 and once that breaks here comes 1.50 baby! Need volume though.

i work @ cisco systems, but i have a lot of free time since there are no projects on my desk. so i trade to pass the time.

i shoudl've got back in @ .96! i went to the kitchen to get lunch and i wish i saw that dip.
laugh.gif

That scared the hell out of me. I got filled at 1.00 and it dipped more. It was just a headfake though. I'll sell if it breaks 1.00 since that is majorsupport.

looks like resistance @ 1.15 - 1.2

another 15% for lilchico...if he sells now.

I'm thinking about it. I got in right at support, but doesn't hurt to take profit. It's had quite a run. I'd like to see it break resistance at1.15 before it runs more.

What to do?

Back
Top Bottom