OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Makes sense if you're a California man to like cabs more. Their cabs are GOAT. Gotten drunk more than a few times in Napa valley during vacation and business.

Dont think I've had Anderson (might have at some point, the bottles look familiar after a quick google), but will add to my list. I live next to a wine shop.

If you make it back down here, Newberg has some of my favorite places. Gran Moraine and Evening Land are a couple places I frequent. They focus on pinots (its Oregon) but I think you might find one or two that you add to the cellar 8)
You in PDX? Moved out here a few years ago. I love going to Newberg. You aren't lying about Not heaven here. World renowned Pinot I hear.

Need to add these to my portfolio

Telehealth
Gaming
Crypto
ARM architecture

I have certain stocks that I'm eyeing heavy in each of those sectors.

I'd like to build solid on those positions once I buy in.
Curious your thoughts. Especially with ARM. I’ve been compiling a list of stocks that fit each of Ark’s big ideas, I’ll share them here when I’m done and hopefully we can all bounce some ideas off each other. I’m sure I’ll have missed some stocks

I feel it. To me it feels like what Netflix was at the onset. Their only real concern is Tesla at this point, Lyft to me is done. Their business segment is ix still 100% rideshare as of the last time I checked. That's ridiculous. If it starts to trade flatish I will look to exist some but the expansion of their business model just makes it feel like a no-brainer to me. From a top-down perspective. Soon they will have a footprint in everything that involves a vehicle.
I thought Lyft should have looked into acquiring Seamless/Grubhub when they were up for sale.

Who caught the dip? :rofl:
Market out here giving more false hope.
Almost hit the dip, but only got a handful to get my feet wet.

I was tempted to flip it, when it hit 150, but I really wanted to get in to hold something for when Gamestop makes an actual announcement.

Which ones are you eyeing?

Telehealth
Teledoc (consider this to be one of the leaders in this. Still tons of room for growth)
HIMS (smaller position)

Gaming
SKLZ
Tencent (gaming BEHEMOTH, but being a Chinese stock, a little cautious).

Crypto
Ethereum - strictly for diversification. Bitcoin is becoming be credible

ARM
Nvidia
TSM

What do y'all think of this list?

If you guys know of any I should be considering, let me know.

Back to normal

874E6613-40B2-41DC-9D5F-915C7BC993A2.jpg

1A306553-07E1-4424-AB69-383925415EEC.jpg

I like making little baskets so I'll add to your list but I really like what you have. * means I'm long

Digital Health
TDOC*
AMWL
HEC (TalkSpace)
HIMS
CVLB
OTRK
FCAC (ShareCare)
DRIO

Gaming
SKLZ
U
TCEHY
GRVY
SE *
MSFT/SNE
ATVI/TTWO/EA
SLGG
FB (Oculus)

Crypto
ETH
LINK
AMP*
YFI

ARM is there another player for there? I guess you can add AMD maybe? But those 2 seem like the only winners.

Greetings to the thread, noob here. I just opened an account on TDA last week, no it wasn't the WSB that did it. Me and the lady had been talking about it for a long time, weighing our options and trying to plan for the future. No one in our families did any of this stuff, so we came into it with 0 experience. We bought a few shares in AMC and NAKD last week knowing the risks and just doing it for fun in case we had some beginners luck. We went with 20 shares of VOO and thinking something the same for QQQ. Hoping to make those the meat of the portfolio.

Been reading through the thread and appreciate everyone's input and advice. Cheers.

Now you're speaking my language. Your in pinot noir heaven up here in the PNW. If you want some recommendations for some Willamette valley pinot lmk. Tbh I'm not sure how many get moved north but theres some wineries out here that dont know how to fail. My manager's got some recs for Walla Walla wines as well if merlot or cabs are more your speed.

Maybe if I end up in Seattle in the coming months I'll bring a little something with :nerd:

PNW brethren! I'd be interested in some recommendations that are around the Willamette Valley. Double edged sword of the WV, great growing conditions and wicked allergy seasons.

I'm a wine newb, but I was gifted some Argyle and that Adelsheim X CJ McCollum collab pinot, both of which were delicious and got me on the lookout for more local recommendations.

Allocated some cash last Friday but still saved a good reserve as I was expecting a huge red week to buy the dips this week.

Feel like a fool seeing the markets rebound yesterday and today. Will try to be patient one more day to make sure that this isn’t a fake bull trap now as profit taking might occur at this level, let’s see.

I like making little baskets so I'll add to your list but I really like what you have. * means I'm long

Digital Health
TDOC*
AMWL
HEC (TalkSpace)
HIMS
CVLB
OTRK
FCAC (ShareCare)
DRIO

Gaming
SKLZ
U
TCEHY
GRVY
SE *
MSFT/SNE
ATVI/TTWO/EA
SLGG
FB (Oculus)

Crypto
ETH
LINK
AMP*
YFI

ARM is there another player for there? I guess you can add AMD maybe? But those 2 seem like the only winners.

Super solid list

ETH is my best buy so far in my first week trading up 10%.
APHA up 8%

A lot of stuff I’m still learning through. I was explaining to someone that right now the money I’m putting in,I can lose. Using it as a learning experience to figure out what the hell I’m doing. If you know me, I spend a ton of money on action figures and **** like that. I’m treating this as if I bought an action figure, my stock plays right now all disposable income to see how the market works.
Only way for me to learn this stuff if by jumping in.

Nice. Will purchase on a dip.
Cathie’s Space ETF is about to be the 1.
I'm probably going to purchase a few shares. Nothing crazy size wise. Warrants are jacked up so not touching those. But $150 million in contracted revenue, monthly launches by EOY daily launches by 2025, chief engineer was one of the founders are SpaceX, LEO rocket delivery, this seems like a nice play for the space thematic which I have 0 exposure too. If I'm wrong, I'll burn a few bucks, whatever. Not playing it big at all.

Edit: bot 25 shares of HOL

Last edited:
How do I get out in front of these SPAC plays?! It is killing me watching these boys jump and not even having them on my radar.

Back
Top Bottom