OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Is there a website or signup list where I can keep track/keep me up to date with Cathie Wood and Ark’s purchases in real time? Thanks. Link would be appreciated

How do I get out in front of these SPAC plays?! It is killing me watching these boys jump and not even having them on my radar.
you can just buy every IPO that has a team you’re interested in as close to NAV as possible and just wait for the announcement and sell into it. I know some people do that as a better than cash position. I usually just buy the pull back after the rumor if I like the idea.
Is there a website or signup list where I can keep track/keep me up to date with Cathie Wood and Ark’s purchases in real time? Thanks. Link would be appreciated
Google ark invest daily trades and there’s a link but they come in usually around 6pm est.

There has to be a limit to what % they match.... you should definitely figure out that limit, and start putting in that much if you can. Free money
NVMD, your right.
Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 11.12.57 AM.png

Yeah, unfortunately I cannot afford to max out my 401k. I contribute the minimum to get my employer match, max out the ROTH, and DCA $200 every week.

Hopefully, within the next year I can get a FAANG compensation :emoji_grin:

For my 401k i'm currently doing 5% pre tax 5% ROTH and my employer matches up to 5%

Edit: lol got my pre tax at 3% roth at 7%

IMHO, ROTH should always be maxed out if u can. Tax free trading is game changing.

Roth IRA and Roth 401k are not the same. Technically you can Roth both if your 401k offers it. But it really hits your wallet with significantly reduced take home.

I like making little baskets so I'll add to your list but I really like what you have. * means I'm long

Digital Health
TDOC*
AMWL
HEC (TalkSpace)
HIMS
CVLB
OTRK
FCAC (ShareCare)
DRIO

Gaming
SKLZ
U
TCEHY
GRVY
SE *
MSFT/SNE
ATVI/TTWO/EA
SLGG
FB (Oculus)

Crypto
ETH
LINK
AMP*
YFI

ARM is there another player for there? I guess you can add AMD maybe? But those 2 seem like the only winners.
What is your thesis on AMP? Coincidentally I have a **** ton of shares of this because my friend from the UK goes on and on and on about it but he never convinced me until he gifted me $500 worth LOL.

What is your thesis on AMP? Coincidentally I have a **** ton of shares of this because my friend from the UK goes on and on and on about it but he never convinced me until he gifted me $500 worth LOL.
Bruh I own it because of my friend doing the same thing lmao but basically it’s a payments processor that enables crypto to fiat transactions at a lower take rate than Visa and MasterCard and no one would ever know you’re paying with crypto at the point of sale, it automatically converts to fiat and uses the coins that are staked as collateral while the transaction is confirmed so there’s instant processing times. You can use it at some retailers via Gemini pay (their rails power this) and the Spedn app. It’s in its infancy but it’s pretty cool tech. The supply sucks, but it’s needed for this to function well. I’ve got a small moon bag from like .005 that I’ll hold forever just in case it goes parabolic. But I like it because it has a use case and you can stake it to compound.

So we know GME died. Does AMC have a chance for a quick bump with all the shorts expiring this week?

So we know GME died. Does AMC have a chance for a quick bump with all the shorts expiring this week?
what catalyst does AMC have for going up? And why do people keep saying shorts expire this week? Is it because puts expire? They can just exercise the stock short. Just own good companies if you aren’t an experienced trader.
putting 15k on the next CCIV red day
Just know the risks. If they don’t merge with lucid it’ll be down 30-50%. I don’t think that’ll happen but know the risks.

Back
Top Bottom