OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Let me influence your perspective a bit - never bet against Becky! ETSY is prime Becky and cant lose. At least not while Becky is locked down. Once COVID is gone, and lockdown restrictions are lifted in high population density areas, then yeah close out. But this user base is only growing. Dont ghost Becky yet.

Etsy has been a massive holding for the last two years but I am a BIG fan of ghosting girls prime ages 21-33 but I did have a nice 53 year old at one point

Sitting in on a SNOW webinar, had no idea they were getting contracts from all these state/city departments in CA :nerd:.

6723FA44-ECDC-44A7-A503-618891ED2672.jpeg

Thoughts on tomorrow/Monday given the S&P addition? Thinking TSLA pops, then sells off on Monday or continues to run?
No clue, but im setting stops tomorrow 10% under the open thatll be a 60-day order. I could live with being closed out right now and having that cash free. Couldn't live with a correction and holding the knife as it falls 10, 20, 25%. And it really feels like a big *** knife is being balanced on a pogo stick rn.

Wont lie, the main reason I never added stock was because I'm waiting for a CML Pro pick on it. It's coming.

Main reason I took FUBO, obviously subscriber growth, but the advertising growth. It's at basically 7 mill in revenue and that has an opportunity to explode 10 fold as OTT grows. No one is talking about that.

I nibbled more Z today. 5 shares now. Want to add more but its not giving an entry.
I ditched NLS last night and bot more PDD. working so far.
Wish I had more than 5 shares in IIPR. Timed that buy perfectly.
u got completely out of NLS? idk why im still holding besides it being a spotlight pick specially with that apple news of going in the fitness area as well. it did have some life today but has been downhill since last earnings

FUBO though i can deff see it being added to ophirs list :nthat:

u got completely out of NLS? idk why im still holding besides it being a spotlight pick specially with that apple news of going in the fitness area as well. it did have some life today but has been downhill since last earnings

FUBO though i can deff see it being added to ophirs list :nthat:
I cut my two biggest losers in nls and TDOC. Opportunity costs were becoming no joke and honestly the nls numbers were great but the street was baking in a software play and I can’t see their app competing with Apple and peloton. If the trend corrects, I’ll consider a cash flow trade. Until then my money is in pdd for a swing.

FUBO I’ll add on dips. Beth plus motley fool recommended it. CML is next.

posh Mark files for ipo. Ultimate Becky play.

Last edited:
I cut my two biggest losers in nls and TDOC. Opportunity costs were becoming no joke and honestly the nls numbers were great but the street was baking in a software play and I can’t see their app competing with Apple and peloton. If the trend corrects, I’ll consider a cash flow trade. Until then my money is in pdd for a swing.

FUBO I’ll add on dips. Beth plus motley fool recommended it. CML is next.

posh Mark files for ipo. Ultimate Becky play.
Any word on POSH's open date? Will throw in for 10 shares for the fun of it.

I have 10k lying around. I’d like to give stocks a shot but im clueless, dont want to make any bad decisions.

any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

just read through this thread from the beginning or at least from a year ago

edit: damn this been going since '14!!! should've went straight here instead of the sb dunk thread haha

Tired of *****ing out on options. Was so close on CHWY 12/18 $82c like a week ago...they were at like $1.80 or so :smh:

Back
Top Bottom