OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

You guys want to see a dead body?

Screenshot_20200831-082140_TD Ameritrade Mobile.jpg
GL! Get paid

overnight buys hit for TSLA but just a few shares.

Grabbed some AAPL too...but a lot of red on my board right now.

My money is tied in a PayPal call. Might have to cut losses.

It keeps testing resistance...I'm gonna give it till Wednesday and I'm cutting and moving on to new plays.

Finally downloaded ToS desktop (wasn't sure if I could put it on my work PC). I need to spend some serious time with this as I have no clue what I'm looking at versus the web based version.

TSLA keeps making higher lows on the dips, but cant make higher highs consistently before pullbacks. Something has to give and im not sure the volume is there to run higher.

Do I hold through closing or sell by end of day?

TSLA keeps making higher lows on the dips, but cant make higher highs consistently before pullbacks. Something has to give and im not sure the volume is there to run higher.

Do I hold through closing or sell by end of day?

I really don’t think you can go wrong either way :lol:. I’m fully expecting it to hit $500 tomorrow. I’m looking at the September 4th $550 call just to get in on the hype :lol:.

I really don’t think you can go wrong either way :lol:. I’m fully expecting it to hit $500 tomorrow. I’m looking at the September 4th $550 call just to get in on the hype :lol:.
I keep seeing this chart and thinking "no way it can do that." Then it does. My play today was purely speculation and seeing the media hype. 550 might be hit in 2 days. That's only 11% higher from here :lol:

"ONLY" haha

i tailed your play. boom. good move to sell. you could btd tomorrow maybe?

Loyalty - https://news.clearancejobs.com/2020...million-dollar-attempt-to-hijack-the-network/
**** yeah let's get rich (or at least increase our brokerage accounts) together my man :pimp:
I don't think I'm messing with TSLA for at least a couple weeks. I have no idea if algos are pushing it higher, retail investors, or buy side scooping up as much as possible before the SP500 inclusion (whenever that is). The week before Battery day might be a good opportunity to get more shares though.

Back
Top Bottom