OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

For all you on RH. My wife put in a limit order at 9:34a for TSLA at 442 and it got filled at 9:58 at that price. Pretty weird.

It’s overvalued as **** and I’m someone with a growth portfolio full of overvalued companies. You’re not buying Tesla to be long a car company, you’re buying it for ai and the battery and other stuff I get that, but meh, it’s too culty for me and I can’t fit it into my plan at the moment. It takes a huge haircut, I’ll jump in, but if not, so be it.

SPLK, UPS and V look good. BABA will probably need more time but you could buy the low end and put your stop right beneath it and add on the breakout of the top end as confirmation.

Y’all think we can add PGNY to the Becky portfolio? Not really a high beta name by any means, but Becky needs to settle down and have a baby at some point.
His explanation is why I was on the fence.

I went on and made that move. I had some left over $ from the アミーゴ アミーゴ charity donation.

xbiker47 xbiker47

If you dont think there will be a better company than Apple in the next 5 years, then buy. Especially in times like these where the market doesn't really make sense, savings interest rates are dropping, and we're in the fastest bull run ever.

Whether its 1 year or 3 years, just go along for the ride.

Well, just threw my roth into Apple and Tesla. Have the rest of my life for it to grow, feels good to finally be in on these even if I am super late.
Haha I moved a lot of money to aapl a couple weeks ago in my Roth. Also amzn. I’m like 6 figures deep into em but I’m not too worried, cuz like you said, we got time. I decided to steer clear of tsla for now, but I have some in my trade acct, as well as more aapl

Guess I'm not doing any trading today. Not risking any order fills getting ****** up due to the lag time Ameritrade is dealing with.

If you dont think there will be a better company than Apple in the next 5 years, then buy. Especially in times like these where the market doesn't really make sense, savings interest rates are dropping, and we're in the fastest bullrun ever.

Whether its 1 year or 3 years, just go along for the ride.
This. Just set up and monitor your stop losses. Enjoy the ride.

Last edited:
You guys want to see a dead body?

Screenshot_20200831-082140_TD Ameritrade Mobile.jpg

Back
Top Bottom