OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

All I see is discounts.
That was always a cool thing to say when we were in a historic and nonsensical bull run lol. When people start waking up and see P/E's that literally run out of revenue years because the discount rate effectively makes their return $0 in current dollars, you might not be able to say it any longer.

Took off the TDOC add from Friday and the FCAC warrants. Just getting a little defensive in case this is multi day and I can back up the truck.

That was always a cool thing to say when we were in a historic and nonsensical bull run lol. When people start waking up and see P/E's that literally run out of revenue years because the discount rate effectively makes their return $0 in current dollars, you might not be able to say it any longer.

I’m not disagreeing with you, but I’ll use this dip to nibble and add to my core positions. Staying away from the garbage. Let’s see how things play out over today and tomorrow.

We're in another one imo. The history bears it out as well.

P/E?

If I can get HAAC under 14 I'm buying more.

Holding off on adding more FSLY. If this market corrects, this turd will go to 65. Setting my bid down there.

I've been buying the dip and the dip continues...lol

I'm hella light on cash right now so I'm not very happy because I can't really go shopping like that.

I don't think I'm looking at the portfolio today

I legitimately don't know how to value SPACs. It just seems at times like an overly lazy way to get people who under normal circumstances could never invest in Private Equity to have an avenue to do so. If there's something about this market that feels somewhat "bubbly", it's that.

A-Rod has a SPAC. Like that kind of stuff seems bubble-like. He's smart and all and has a good team around him but that is totally a name-draw play.

I legitimately don't know how to value SPACs. It just seems at times like an overly lazy way to get people who under normal circumstances could never invest in Private Equity to have an avenue to do so. If there's something about this market that feels somewhat "bubbly", it's that.

A-Rod has a SPAC. Like that kind of stuff seems bubble-like. He's smart and all and has a good team around him but that is totally a name-draw play.
I'd say 95% at minimum are complete ******** and will be taken private or bankrupt by 2030. But they do offer fun opportunities. I've been very selective with the SPACs I've bought and, aside from HAAC, I've used very small size to mitigate risk, typically less than 1%.

Had a bid open in KBNT at 10.40 and basically bottom ticked it. Back in for 50 shares. Small moonshot gamble. 0 or 100 play.

amazon
1614006796792.png

Back
Top Bottom