OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Technical analysis on Tesla stock for week ending 02/20/2021. Tesla falls and finds support at the 50DMA and bottom of the consolidation zone at $780. If it can hold above this level, we can see it try to recapture resistance at $835. If it can breakout above that level, it is possible it will head to all time highs at around $950. However, if the critical level of support at $780 fails, then Tesla could drop to next level of support at $712. If it continues to drop further based on negative sentiment or overall market crash, we could see it test support at $630.

Tesla news this week includes:
- Tesla to set up electric car manufacturing unit in Southern India
- Tesla to gain access to 400k more $7k EV tax credits amid Biden’s sustainability push
- Elon and Kanye West to be featured on Clubhouse
- Elon Musk believes Bill Gates had a big short position on Tesla and lost a lot of money
- Cathie Wood says her confidence is growing in Tesla, Ark Invest has been adding to position

Going to hold shares on ZYNGA on my small *** Robinhood account until I’m done trading options on tastyworks
No more swing trading on there :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had shares of it before back when it was $7
And it’s $12 now so it’s steady growth and bounced back from the Covid market fall so I think it’s safe to just let it do it’s thing over there

Going to make a watchlist over the weekend for some stocks to buy and hold

It dipped hard today. Anything under 0.03 is real solid. Sign up at gemini

Have you seen the Gemini app? Try it using my code and we'll each get $10 USD of Bitcoin.
https://gemini.com/share/jn4yye29

In. :pimp:

Also,was able to raise my stop loss sell on Plug by 15%. So that feels good. Hoping for one more solid day from them. Get me back to break even or losing less than 5 percent and then kicking that into Apple.

DKNG has a decent set up here. Props to who can identify where the stop should go. No position
1613777594679.png

Bot warrants in FCAC at 2.40. 250. Stop at $2. Momentum trade for now since I think this can run.

it might be stupid, or become an amazing trade, but I’m going to try and accumulate 1000 warrants in SBG if I can get them under 1.80. I have 250 so far.

This may be for the financial thread. But what is everyone's thoughts on general 401k index funds? I brought it up before. I'm 30% sp500, and a various mix of others. They allow me to transfer money to other funds at my own discretion. Buying low and selling/moving high takes quite a bit of effort. Re balancing also comes up alot but I'm fairly lazy. I reallocated funds a year or two back but haven't touched it since.

This may be for the financial thread. But what is everyone's thoughts on general 401k index funds? I brought it up before. I'm 30% sp500, and a various mix of others. They allow me to transfer money to other funds at my own discretion. Buying low and selling/moving high takes quite a bit of effort. Re balancing also comes up alot but I'm fairly lazy. I reallocated funds a year or two back but haven't touched it since.

I recently put together a portfolio of mutual funds and etfs, you can get pretty complex/creative with them, you dont have to stick to just index funds. I feel like its much easier and cost effective to build a well diversified portfolio, but obviously you're paying fees for that convenience. I want to rebalance/reallocate every 6 months to a year unless theres major market changes. Its a good idea to check fund holdings or at least their sector allocation and try to eliminate redundancy, or at least be aware of what you're over/underweight on, across all the funds you own. Also, get familiar with some bond funds you can rotate into if equities start taking a beating.

I mean. He already cashed out on GME right?

So it makes no difference to double his position to try to re-energize the market and make a few mil by getting the Reddit to mass buy. And also to be a troll.

I mean. He already cashed out on GME right?

So it makes no difference to double his position to try to re-energize the market and make a few mil by getting the Reddit to mass buy. And also to be a troll.

He cashed out at least once for like $13m I think

Reactions: HIM
PLTR rebounded nicely. Cant believe i didnt grab those calls i wanted at $25, but did nearly double my position down there

These companies are slacking with 1099 tax info this year. RH has theirs available now but the ability to import has been delayed to 2/21, and another brokerage that I use has filed an extension through to 2/28

Yet we still have just til 4/15 to file

What a mess.

I spend quite a bit of time trying to get to zero , so I can use that money for real investments and it's always off target.

Any other places delaying things?
My 1099 has been delayed three times. It's really not that complicated either I don't understand the hold up. I don't e file I use a CPA so the longer this takes the longer I gotta wait to actually get my return Done

My 401k is 60% large cap growth/ 40% S&P 500. For me keeping it indexed feels right. Fee compression is a big detractor of returns and asset allocation really hasn't worked as of late. I can go active in my IRA and PA

TWLO looks great for the next few years here. Thinking this should be the same market cap as CRM eventually. Buying back on Monday and the next few sessions. 3-5x potential from here. In theory not the greatest CAGR vs a small cap, but this is one of those stocks you can be confident in ignoring.

Technical analysis on cryptocurrency Dogecoin for week ending 02/20/2021. Doge finally BREAKS OUT of downtrend channel! Now finding resistance at the 200DMA. I anticipate Doge to slowly trend upwards until it finally breaks above 200DMA. Then I can see Doge work its way up to the top of the uptrend channel at 0.07 cents and above!

Dogecoin news this week includes:
  • Nissan dealership joins DOGE frenzy, Accepts payments in Dogecoin
  • Ford dealership also starts accepting Dogecoin payments
  • Elon Musk will fully support Doge if it becomes less concentrated
  • Doge whale is rumored to be Robinhood
  • Additional companies rumored to be considering crypto are: Mastercard, BNY Mellon, Uber, Apple, and Twitter
  • Elon and Kanye West to be featured on Clubhouse

Back
Top Bottom