OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Anyone selling GME or AMC or any of this speculative stuff they bought during this craziness is below dumb. It's always been a hold until the short positions of these funds expire. Selling prematurely is exactly how to help the suits mitigate the losses they are now destined to take. Hold. HOLD. :emoji_rocket::emoji_rocket::emoji_rocket:

More so asking, I am seeing different opinions online about WEBULL.

I use ElectricTrading

I have no idea who ElectricTrading is

but I’ve been iffy about going back on Webull I always see the post on Reddit about money coming up missing and as much as I hate fees TOS order execution is top notch
You got to press to many buttons on Webull
And Robinhood is like trying to buy Jordan 11’s on the foot sites

I have no idea who ElectricTrading is

but I’ve been iffy about going back on Webull I always see the post on Reddit about money coming up missing and as much as I hate fees TOS order execution is top notch
You got to press to many buttons on Webull
And Robinhood is like trying to buy Jordan 11’s on the foot sites

*ETrade man :lol:

:lol: @ "Foot Sites."

Y'all keep saying hold like the hundred people viewing this thread are the issue :lol: Majority of people who bought into the hype are soccer moms and dudes who never invested in their life and have nobody to give them financial advice. Those people see their portfolio dropped $100+ in an hour and they're gonna cut bait immediately.

Y'all keep saying hold like the hundred people viewing this thread are the issue :lol: Majority of people who bought into the hype are soccer moms and dudes who never invested in their life and have nobody to give them financial advice. Those people see their portfolio dropped $100+ in an hour and they're gonna cut bait immediately.

WE CALL THEM LOSERS IN THESE PARTS

I just want my role to appear in the movie as the random guy on the internet warning people that weren't listening :lol:
3B87D10D-B9FE-412B-962F-AE719E8D5E81.jpeg

S southernhospita

E*TRADE charges no commission for online trades of stocks, ETFs and options. There is an options contract fee of $0.65 per contract. E*TRADE offers reduced options pricing for active traders — those who trade 30 or more times per quarter pay just $0.50 per contract.

Transfer money electronically: Up to 3 business days. By check: Up to 5 business days. By wire transfer: Same business day if received before 6 p.m. ET. Transfer an account: Electronically - 10+ business days. Mail - 3 to 6 weeks.

If you are trading for immediate use, it is instant. As long as your bank account is linked to your etrade account

The folks in power will do everything to stay in power. Period.

they also have the funds to play with that 99% of Americans don't. Normal everyday Americans will lose their mind if they invest $5k and their portfolio is now valued at $3500. These guys can lose $2 billion and just sit back and wait for it to eventually bounce back. An average persons panic button is a much smaller amount than theirs.

they also have the funds to play with that 99% of Americans don't. Normal everyday Americans will lose their mind if they invest $5k and their portfolio is now valued at $3500. These guys can lose $2 billion and just sit back and wait for it to eventually bounce back. An average persons panic button is a much smaller amount than theirs.
Fair point. Considering all these factors along with johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm warnings, there was no way this party was going to last.

Might not be the thread to ask but how are y’all dividing up contributions between 401k and a Roth IRA? Do you contribute more to one over the other?

Obviously max out both. But for maximum value this is how I would do it.
1. Hit the threshold for max March contribution from your company into the 401k
2. Max out HSA if you could because this money is never taxable as long as you use it towards medical expenses. I consider this a healthcare fund when I retire so I’m never touching this.
3. Max out Roth
4. Max out the rest of your 401k to hit the 19,500 limit.
5. if your company offers it and youdon’t care how it may affect your paycheck, consider opting into a 401k Roth rather than traditional 401k. You’ll get the money taken out post tax rather than free and thus works like a Roth. But if you are maxing your pretax, you’ll see your check drop by about $400 per pay period. So you need to have good cash flow

One caveat, if you go over the MAGI limit to do a Roth IRA contribution, remember to just do a back door Roth contribution. Contribution to a normal IRA and convert and move the funds into a ROTH account. No tax consequences what so ever for it since it’s a a same day transaction. Vanguard and other custodians will help make it painless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom