OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

my watch list. No one even wants to pump spce or kodk. Everything else is unsupported now.
F861B1E0-0F03-4249-9B75-1E4B946255D3.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
I dont know man. We are talking about millions of people who are aware now of what is occurring. It's not like market manipulation hasn't been happening forever, it completely has, but never have a couple million people banned together to expose it. I think SOMETHING significant comes out of this and hopefully the BULLS are rewarded for exposing this.
Oh dont get my words mixed. I am on this train as well. This is personal. 08 like a lot of people that banded together, destroyed possible generations of my families financial stability.

I do think something significant will come out of this. But will it ever benefit the masses? C'mon man when has it EVER benefited we the people. The game wasnt made for us. But once every few decades the exposure happens.

Cruz and AOC being on the same side of this isn’t that surprising. Alt-rights and progressives both been promoting forms of populism. They’ve just been marketing themselves to different demographics and pointing to each other as boogeymen.

***This is NOT financial advice***

Edit: To clarify, I only invested 5% of my portfolio; the rest is full of mostly blue chip companies. So that’s why I can do the following:

Out of spite, I’m going to hold everything I purchased this morning. It’s down about 35% right now. I don’t care if I have to hold for several years. I refuse to lose a penny on this underhanded, unnatural, market manipulated BS. This is personal now. 😤
This.

I've been trimming down GME, AMC, NAKD and BBBY the last couple of days so I'm not sweating it, I will continue to hold. I did have those shares on RH. My main port is TD AmeriaTrade and I have AAPL, TSLA, IPOE, FCEL and JMIA running the boards.

I get why everyone's calling for action but it's not gonna make a difference. First I don't think anything is gonna happen. Not a thing. Best to stop caring. Even if something happens it's not like restitution will be given to the losers. No one's responsible for anyones losses

Can someone explain why people are transferring their "folio from RH to WeBull?

Isn't that leaving one abusive relationship for another?

I just did a little write-up on my investment approach. Will post in a few.

We are seeing unprecedented times. I do think something comes of this, even if it is just people bailing on RH similar to what we saw with Twitter and What's App recently.

Lots wrong in that blurb. If he was, who i think he was, he got jettisoned from the subreddit for selling access and profiting off the board's popularity. He tried to set up a "trading competition" and took money for advertising a single trading-class scam which he got kickbacks on sales. If he was the mod who did it.

Listen..

forget about the celebs, forget about your favorite rapper, forget about all this damn pageantry

ITS US, WERE IN THIS TOGETHER AND TOMORROW WERE GOING TO THE F’N MOON

THATS IT TELL YOUR GFS TELL YOUR WIFE TELL YOUR KIDS TELL EVERYBODY YOU KNOW YOU WONT BE HERE TOMORROW

I agree everyone should practice fundamentals but amc was really gon hit $40 today if it wasn’t for getting shutout by major brokers. The trade volume today is 10% of what it was yesterday.

You can’t really say, “ha I told you don’t invest in garbage” when the **** was about to hit before they changed the rules.

Just @ the man trying to spread lies! johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm HE DOESN'T WANNA SEE PEOPLE BUYING LAMBOS AND YACHTS

Listen..

forget about the celebs, forget about your favorite rapper, forget about all this damn pageantry

ITS US, WERE IN THIS TOGETHER AND TOMORROW WERE GOING TO THE F’N MOON

THATS IT TELL YOUR GFS TELL YOUR WIFE TELL YOUR KIDS TELL EVERYBODY YOU KNOW YOU WOMT BE HERE TOMORROW
I love your enthusiasm and this is why I kept 10 shares! Limit sell orders set, 5 at $420.69 and 5 at $1000. TO THE MOON OR TO THE GRAVE LETS GOOOO

Back
Top Bottom