OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

d37etjmcd4e61.jpg

Thread is hilarious. I have a couple friends that actively use RH. I’ve linked them to this thread a couple times. I can only do so much. Like what happened at the capitol, I didn’t see this going any other way when it got out what was behind the surge in gme & amc.

Sorry if any of you guys have taken major losses.

All this talk of trading apps, lol, so what's the move? Currently have RH and TDAT, gonna roll over my RH port to TDAT, but is there better then TDAT?

Ok I misread that initial post. Yeah, max both. I max out both every year. Already maxed my Roth IRA (which I always did Roth) and just flipped to Roth 401k from Roth IRA this year.

I max my IRA as early as possible as I trade that and my 401k is just in Index funds. I have never maxed my HSA but I really should start.

So the closing of positions is apparently in their tos. It’s when you use instant funds that aren’t truly yours yet. It takes 2-3 days for the bank to clear them. So pretty much every one of the 120,000 new members were investing $1,000 or less of instant funds to gamble on these yolo stocks that had automatic stop losses set in ( at their discretion). They usually let you burn to zeros if you want. Again, RHs way of saying they have our backs lol.

Smh how yall going to turn yall backs on Robinhood? After all they've done for yall ungrateful traders.

#RobinHoodLifer

The one and only benefit they had was no commission but it’s hell trying to place a order
And people like the simplicity of it
But I you tweek the option chain on any platform you can make it as simple as you can

the platform didn’t improve on **** at all
And no platform that has something to do with money should have a customer service line 😂😂😂

Apparently tastyworks reopened amc, gme, and Koss right as the market closed. Will they close it right at open again?

Back
Top Bottom