OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Is this PE ratio?
PE is completely worthless in 95% of stocks. P/S or EV/S is most useful for growth stocks.

interesting read on UPST. Customer concentration is a big risk here both from a revenue standpoint and an AI one. The model only improves with more diversity so to get the most out of AI they need more customers otherwise their data is heavily skewed. Keep that in mind but that could change from a good sales team. Banks are a hard sell though and take a long time to close deals

Last edited:
If you like CVNA and VRM ACAM could be a decent spac play

MRNA 107. Hope I saved y’all some money thinking this was a smart play at the top

Last edited:
Ark-invest just bought a lot of nndm. Creeping into top 10 stocks in ARKQ and added into ARKW

bought my first call options on nndm anticipating a rise, we shall see

Grabbed a starter of 5 shares back in SDGR around 76.30, added two shares of z around 127, and grabbed 25 trit under 12

nvta is cheap here might add more but don’t have much cash in that acct

Last edited:
Waiting until Monday is going to be harder than o thought
I looked at my watchlist twice and saw two setups I would have cashed in

I need these funds to hit early

At least the trade week is short

I'm not in PDD but this Chinese stock is up 120% in the last 3 months.

Insane given all the tensions and anti-monopoly stuff with China. It seems to be one of the immune ones because it just keeps ripping. I guess what's been bad for BABA, Tencent and JD is good for PDD?

At the time of this post it's up over 12% today

I'm not in PDD but this Chinese stock is up 120% in the last 3 months.

Insane given all the tensions and anti-monopoly stuff with China. It seems to be one of the immune ones because it just keeps ripping. I guess what's been bad for BABA, Tencent and JD is good for PDD?

At the time of this post it's up over 12% today
Love what PDD represents on paper. Don’t trust it behind the curtain. But this one has been fantastic growth wise thus far.

FUTU could be a little monster in the making as well but Xi is putting the hammer on Ant for their extra services so who knows if he touches this one? As with anything, risk management is imperative when owning Chinese stocks.

Good thread on trit. Some flags here for sure but with the proper allocation the r/r is worth it. Hence why this is worth less than 1% for me and can grow into that allocation if it’s legit

Last edited:
Taking the L on my NLS position. Tired of that cash being tied up in a failed play. Also took profits on CHWY, left a 5 share position open for fun.

Sooo Senate said no big stimulus. RIP markets?
I think they just shot down the no-debate, streamlined unanimous route. My follows for crypto are expecting a surge related to $2k stimulus from retail investors so we are holding past that pump. I expect the same for the hot equities, e.g. PENN and the like. They are usually way more accurate on the political front for some reason so I believe them when they say the $2k is coming.

So apparently trit had a ****coin that failed after its ico. Taking this off tomorrow. I can overlook red flags related to customer issues but this is the final straw. Rather just buy more PGNY or SDGR.

edit: bunch of us are debating if this is a scam or not. Some are saying the ico was just to use the coin for the platform not to make money. I might offer some at 13 for now we’ll see what happens

Last edited:
So apparently trit had a ****coin that failed after its ico. Taking this off tomorrow. I can overlook red flags related to customer issues but this is the final straw. Rather just buy more PGNY or SDGR.

edit: bunch of us are debating if this is a scam or not. Some are saying the ico was just to use the coin for the platform not to make money. I might offer some at 13 for now we’ll see what happens

Reading the same on TRIT. Def got my eyes on it as I’m invested heavily into their commons & warrants.

my go-to YouTube guy (deadnysde) suggested IMMR & had the lone bright spot in my bloody portfolio today, thank goodness!
Take a look at IMMR, they have a patent in the new PS5 controllers (which is setting sales records for controllers) and they should kill their earnings report coming up in Feb... although I would scale in, joint shot up 40% today :nthat:

Got options on JD.com and Alibaba expiring on the 8th
I been in the red the whole time. Finally saw some increase today but still down.
contemplating if I should sell once I’m 20 percent in the red or ride it till I break even
🤔🤔🤔

I been in the red the whole time. Finally saw some increase today but still down.
contemplating if I should sell once I’m 20 percent in the red or ride it till I break even
🤔🤔🤔

What’s the BABA?

Damn, why is it every time I buy a new stock, it jumps for a few hours, then dips for the next several days :lol: :rolleyes
Never buy in one lot. Build the position out over a few days or weeks.

exited trit. Too many question marks. Not worth it when I can take that $300 and put it somewhere else it with more conviction. Yeah it’s just $300 but compounding is real and so is risk management.

Year End Portfolio Update: listed in size order $ROKU $SHOP $AAPL $NVDA $DIS $PINS $NVTA $SE $FSLY $TWLO $TGT $Z $FTCH $NET $DKNG $PGNY $SQ $JMIA $IIPR $LGVW $MGNI $BTWN $SDGR $ACUIF $HAACU

Changes I would like to make over time would be to increase allocations in $PGNY $NET $Z $SDGR $MGNI

No plans to add any new stocks but stocks I would consider at the right buy points $RDFN $CRWD $U $SNOW $SNAP $GDRX $FUBO $INAQ $IPOC $LSPD $MMYT $MRVL $AMD $MWK $OKTA $OPEN $PLTR $SKLZ $STNE $TDOC $FVRR $UPST $ZM $XL $APPS $CURI $ACAM $LMND

🤔🤔🤔

Same. My JD will expire worthless.

My BABA is $300 11/21.

Down about 50% but still lots of time so we'll see

Back
Top Bottom