OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

If anyone is interested, I’ll post the login details when I get them.

8E7879CC-81C5-47A1-96FE-01E9BD386612.jpeg

I’ve tried to do a lot for my team - buy them lunch once a week and let them expense whatever they needed for WFH through March. Also gave half day Fridays through end of summer

I wish I could expense my new table because i'll use it for WFH lol

Half a day fridays after they worked 80 hours during the week? :lol:

I wish I could expense my new table because i'll use it for WFH lol

Half a day fridays after they worked 80 hours during the week? :lol:

Our 2021 plans need to be done and I sure as hell ain’t doing them. I just speak to the slides I DONT MAKE EM

• Haha
Reactions: jjs
so i have TSLA. its going to split 5/1 on the 28th iirc. then it'll reopen on the 31st for trading. to people who have it can we do anything in between in those days? and yes I know its the weekend not much in general can be done noob question.

I guess I have moved towards mostly long run investing rather than day trading in my portfolio.

so i have TSLA. its going to split 5/1 on the 28th iirc. then it'll reopen on the 31st for trading. to people who have it can we do anything in between in those days? and yes I know its the weekend not much in general can be done noob question.

I guess I have moved towards mostly long run investing rather than day trading in my portfolio.

You can’t do anything once AH closes on Friday until pre-market trading opens up on Monday. I might grab a share before the split because I’m sure the RH traders will pump it right back up after :lol:.

the barron's article on robinhood is really good. For me, robinhood was a "stepping stone" trading platform. Robinhood for two weeks then I transferred my whole account to fidelity (for a $75 fee).

My question is if Robinhood can build out their education systems and trading capabilities. That way, Robinhood can "mature" with first time traders..

I wonder if IPOC or IPOB will ever turn into robinhood.

I actually went into crypto 2 years ago and understand that more than stocks lol. I have RH for that. but using that for wall street I think I'll hold off on that lol.

the barron's article on robinhood is really good. For me, robinhood was a "stepping stone" trading platform. Robinhood for two weeks then I transferred my whole account to fidelity (for a $75 fee).

My question is if Robinhood can build out their education systems and trading capabilities. That way, Robinhood can "mature" with first time traders..

I wonder if IPOC or IPOB will ever turn into robinhood.
Wait, so Fidelity or TD?

I'm looking to transfer my RH account in the next couple of weeks...

Started off on RH still have money in there but use it more for play. TD ameritrade has been great for my larger portfolio and they have an education center where you can learn.

TD is the way to go if you’re an active trader just to use their charting software. Schwab and fidelity are good for back accounts and partial orders.

I need more SE if it holds this earnings gap. It’ll be $200+ if so.

Last edited:
Missed out on TSLA at $1441 a couple weeks ago. But got $3k of Apple at $459 last week. Pretty happy so far but need to remind myself that daily changes dont mean **** if Im really in it for the long term.

Market going hammms today.
Bought apple puts too early.. Thinking split happens today .. But its for next week. Lol smh

thinking about buying 5 shares of api at some point. earnings were excellent but its Chinese so you never know. the plus side is its like zm, founded by a guy who worked with yuan at webex and created in Silicon Valley just has 85% of their customers being in china. don't want to have anywhere near a full size position here because of trump and fraud potential. if the thesis works, it's a $200 stock and I'll make good money. if it doesn't, it's a fraud and a $5 stock and ill only lose peanuts.

Back
Top Bottom