OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Who do we think is gonna be next? Kodak? :lol:

They got $780M to burn now since no funding to KODK...Trump saw that Top CDMO is Fujifilm Diosynth...he thought Fuji 35mm film and called up Kodak :lol:

All US CDMO's are in play. I'm certain WSB is very busy today trying to see which CDMO will hit Lotto
*maybe $ADMP as they have drug manufacturing capabilities along with Covid play

Last edited:
Looking at some charts quickly, thinking we see a bounce potentially on Monday. Watching for follow through on the last 4hr candle from Friday for the growth stocks. Above that and we’ll continue, below and we’ll flush again. Through 137.28 and Etsy looks good for 140-145.

Someone school me on NVDA. Is this really a $500 stock?

Yes, they have the best GPUs right now and are making all the right moves. Like johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm mentioned, they’re in the autonomous driving sector and have partnerships with Audi (Volkswagen), Mercedes, Toyota, Volvo, and BMW. They’re also in the AI sector and using it to help USPS with their efficiency issues and using it to help cities become more efficient with things ranging from disaster response to traffic. They bought Mellanox to boost their data centers. Still big in the gaming sector (were used in Nintendo Switch). For whatever reason, AMD is the “darling” of the sector, but they can’t hold a candle to what NVDA is doing. And Intel is falling off hard right now.

I’m using Merrill edge right now and it doesn’t allow me to buy bitcoin. Do other apps or brokerages like WeBull or TD allow the purchase of BTCUSD FX? Thx in advance

I’m using Merrill edge right now and it doesn’t allow me to buy bitcoin. Do other apps or brokerages like WeBull or TD allow the purchase of BTCUSD FX? Thx in advance
Gemini. If you don't own the keys, you don't own bitcoin.

dough

@semodough

MS All In on $PINS; Upgrade to OW PT 44 PINS is driving/benefiting from accelerating e-commerce &social shopping.key change is we now think PINS has the ad tools to capitalize&deliver sustained faster than expected growth-also lay out $60 bull case see a 3:1 positive risk reward

see "social online malls becoming even more important touchpoints for retailers,brands&merchants&therefore see ad dollars shifting even faster toward leading platforms that deliver:reach to shoppers with intent 2)e-commerce transactions. PINS Best Pureplay to Capitalize on Trend

Trying not to beat myself up for selling my whole position in ROCK exactly a month ago. I had 20% gains but it’s up 40% more since I sold :sick:

Need to leave runners in the future.

FSLY account getting rekt. Times like these make me wish schools were open so I had the distraction :lol:

anyone who thinks jmia is more than a trade

Definitely not the next amazon of Africa. Wouldn’t shock me if SE expanded into there and succeeded.

Back
Top Bottom