OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Very strong rally today.

Any theories as to the catalyst?

Also, is there any reason to think we don't moon till at least November?

Last edited:
Me once a stock I own hits an ath
1595275148020.gif

Last edited:
Very strong rally today.

Any theories as to the catalyst?

Also, is there any reason to think we don't moon till at least November?

HIstorical patterns show crashes occur in the Fall. Sep or October. When Barack won for the first time, there was further drops November. So yeah, let us wait and see.

HIstorical patterns show crashes occur in the Fall. Sep or October. When Barack won for the first time, there was further drops November. So yeah, let us wait and see.

This gives me a little hope on the sidelines patience will pay off

Any idea on the next NVAX - esque ticker to watch?

Edit: ill give one, hopefully I can get one in return, IBIO :pimp:

Last edited:
Any idea on the next NVAX - esque ticker to watch?

Edit: ill give one, hopefully I can get one in return, IBIO :pimp:

The problem is that one should've loaded Corona plays in Jan thru April. Most of the plays have ran into the quad digits.
HTBX, VXRT, MBRX, IBIO (great choice), have had triple digit runs within the past 2 weeks.
COCP, JAGX, ZSAN, BNGO, CHFS are all cheap enough to have a run...these began their 1st leg today!
I loaded COCP few weeks back..posted it here...they look promising.

Today was a bloodbath for me in the remote EDU learning sector, but many plays are low enough to begin their "NVAX" march higher.

More power to y’all on the biotech front. I don’t have the stomach for those. Closest play I can deal with is NVTA and that’s really just testing.

*MBRX:nthat:

Moleculin's WP1122 confirms antiviral potential against Coronavirus
Moleculin Biotech (NASDAQ:MBRX) rises ~35% PM in reaction to independent laboratory testing that confirms antiviral activity of WP1122 against coronavirus.

The testing compared the therapeutic effects of 2-DG (the active ingredient in WP1122) alone with those of WP1122, a 2-DG prodrug.

Additionally, the Company has also contracted with the independent lab to conduct preclinical toxicology testing, which is currently under way.

Last month, the company announced repeat testing of candidate WP1122 confirmed its antiviral potential.

WP1122 is a prodrug of 2-deoxy-D-glucose (2-DG). WP1122 is only metabolized once it is inside the cell, enabling much higher tissue and organ concentrations of 2-DG.

Back
Top Bottom