OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I'm glad I loaded up as much as I could last week in LVGO and FSLY. This dip was a great opportunity in growth stocks if you kept perspective. I lost sight of things a little when it came to TWLO and ZM and it foolishly cost me money, but thankfully I refocused and added into my core holdings. Patience + perspective = success.

I'm glad I loaded up as much as I could last week in LVGO and FSLY. This dip was a great opportunity in growth stocks if you kept perspective. I lost sight of things a little when it came to TWLO and ZM and it foolishly cost me money, but thankfully I refocused and added into my core holdings. Patience + perspective = success.
yea man i really wanted to jump in on more LVGO last week but missed that one when it went below 100 will have to wait n see on the next entry point

Why has it been just laying in the weeds at 1500ish and now up 100 just in the last hour or so?
Sellers dried up and now buyers have the ability to just push price without resistance. This pullback in tech has been very orderly and very well handled. Very healthy action today off of last week. We should press higher now long as earnings are good across the board.

Sellers dried up and now buyers have the ability to just push price without resistance. This pullback in tech has been very orderly and very well handled. Very healthy action today off of last week. We should press higher now long as earnings are good across the board.

So prob missed the under $1500 boat

Up 105% already in my TWLO Oct 270 calls I bought last week during the dip.

When it reaches 270 before earnings, I may sell my cost of the options and let the rest run after through earnings.

Do you think its too late to get in now?

Do you think its too late to get in now?

Just looking based on the technicals, I think it is, it's hitting resistance on the flag it's on.

NASDAQ is at 10729ish right now - previous high was 10819.

I have a conservative flag for the NASDAQ with a ceiling 10900ish.

If TWLO is gonna run some more, I'm not sure if it is gonna have enough room based on the NASDAQ. Thus, lower chance of success if you are going to jump in right now.

Back
Top Bottom