OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I was thinking the riots news is a good diversion for the markets to start tanking. With everyone focus on the news, they won’t notice what’s going on with the market.

The metals finished strong on the week. I thought we’ll have a lil weakness and consolidation. But Metals look strong. Gold looks to break thru $1750 and go to $1800ish. Silver is looking good. $19 an oz is the next stop.
Short term I’m a lil bearish but still buying dips. Long term I’m bullish.

June 1 (Reuters) - Yum China Holdings Inc said on Monday it will introduce Beyond Meat Inc's plant-based burgers at its fast-food restaurants in mainland China starting June 3.

Game changer for search and e-commerce with this one by PINS

They're a search engine without people even realizing it. This one is closer to Google than FB imo.

You’ve been spot on with PINS from the beginning, excellent call. I can see them potentially being bought out by one of the giants down the line.

China orders state owned companies to stop buying US agricultural products and the market doesn't even blink an eye. Get ready for SPY 315 EOW. Hoping we get somehow get a little presser dip to scoop some more calls.

Not sure if any of you guys listen to Dimartino Booth, spent 9 years at the Fed and has some great takes. Thought this was a solid listen

Appreciate the notice on PINS as well.

$SAGE presenting at GS healtcare conference June 10... Numbers are iffy, but PT's across the board are 80-100% returns... seem like safe players in healthcare long term

$MGI, $RIOT

MoneyGram International (NASDAQ:MGI) spikes up 16% after announcing a partnership with Uber (UBER +0.5%) to provide drivers and delivery couriers a discount on digital money transfers.
Anyone who earns on Uber's platform including the Driver app, Uber Eats, Uber Freight, and Uber Works is eligible for the discount.
The promotional partnership initially launches in the U.s., Canada, Australia, and the U.K.

Back
Top Bottom