OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I literally just started self teaching myself finance this week. Too much information overload. This was not the week to get into it but I only have a 401k and Roth ira
:lol:

It’s not hard but don’t think you can become a day trader just like that. Honestly in a normal expansionary cycle you just want to buy into a good S&P mutual fund and just let it grow over time.

what’s happening now thought is not that. Cash is king or if you were in treasury bond mutual funds before this rout occurred.

At this rate they are going to take out SPY yearly chart

Thanks to the virus panic sale
And the oil price war was a tag team partner

got calls on LK just going to see how those turn out
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again regardless of what’s going on in the market many tickers will go from red to green tomorrow 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
it happens everyday
Vise versa when a rally is going on
I don’t think trump can lean on the market as a positive for reelection at this point

I was checking futures just a second ago like oh DOW is just down 100 points no bigge (was just waking up)
Then looked closer like
“Wait a minute ***** is that 1,000 point drop 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
I’m glad I didn’t start many positions as of yet
I might appreciate these discounts when it all blows over

ZNGA was still up 3% last week
I mean during the apocalypse you need your mobile games 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

LK might still run up this week before ER (which I hope so )

I’m glad I didn’t start many positions as of yet
I might appreciate these discounts when it all blows over

ZNGA was still up 3% last week
I mean during the apocalypse you need your mobile games 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

LK might still run up this week before ER (which I hope so )

I just interviewed 2 people from Zynga for a senior role on my team this past week - sounds super chaotic over there, need to look more into them.

I’m not happy that many are losing massive amounts of money, especially those near retirement; but as a market bear I feel like a kid on Christmas. I tried my best to warn everyone I knew about how dangerous and insane the market was getting since September, just massive amounts of irrational euphoria; now that call is finally getting vindicated.

If you're close to retirement and you're exposed enough to be impacted by the volatility, then you have no one--except maybe your financial advisor--to blame but yourself.

I’m glad my watchlist changes daily
Because if I had the same one those 5% decline notifications were going to have my phone buzzing tomorrow

And as far as investing I agree with the comment above me I feel bad for those nearing retirement
But hopefully this will interest new investors that wanted cheaper prices imo this is the time to buy and average down need be whenever you can even monthly divided stocks are getting hit and they are already dirt cheap

im still not liquidating my long term growth account
As far as trading I’m still bullish
I just see the spike get in and get out
I do miss buying calls at the end of the day and cashing out the next day that **** had us spoiled

When I think about it I haven’t made any bad day trades honestly it’s when I try to swing trade is where I **** up at 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom