OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

i1ze7bywg0t21.png

Next week is STACKED.

Why is everyone expecting a pull back? I pulled out too early but not putting back in any more until this crash happens

Its gonna be some time before a major pullback because the Fed will not allow it to happen right now and not before an election with an incumbent because they do not want to be seen as influencing an election.

Really thought we would see some sort of pull back in the market by now

It is a bit frustrating, i’m watching it everyday waiting as well, but the market is gonna do what it wants. It doesn’t make too much sense to me why we have gone up vertically for 4 months straight with basically no pullback, with weakening economic data, but it doesn’t matter, it seems they are determined to keep ramping it higher for now.

Next couple of weeks a lot of major earnings are coming out, specifically for the big tech companies which are carrying this market higher, any big misses or poor guidance could be a catalyst for us to go down. Patience is crucial. The right moment will come, nothing goes straight up forever.

My square shares has been sinking...I wish they been going up like y’all saying lol. Was trying to trade a few for some activision but it hasn’t worked out how I’d like so I don’t make the move.

It is a bit frustrating, i’m watching it everyday waiting as well, but the market is gonna do what it wants. It doesn’t make too much sense to me why we have gone up vertically for 4 months straight with basically no pullback, with weakening economic data, but it doesn’t matter, it seems they are determined to keep ramping it higher for now.

Next couple of weeks a lot of major earnings are coming out, specifically for the big tech companies which are carrying this market higher, any big misses or poor guidance could be a catalyst for us to go down. Patience is crucial. The right moment will come, nothing goes straight up forever.

https://www.mauldineconomics.com/frontlinethoughts/japanified-world-ahead

It's all about The FED.

Used this 7% drop in Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) to add to my position. Bought a nice chunk back at $390 but don’t mind adding here at $490.

pretty new to stocks and I've been doing a lot of research before I make any big investments.

The only stocks I currently own is with my company ($NOW)

I've been trying to figure out how to read stocks using EMAs, etc. I do also own some crypto, but just holding on to them.

Is Robinhood a good system to trade on to start?

Any advice would be appreciated.

You can trade on Robinhood, but it doesn’t provide the tools you need for technical analysis. So you’ll need to open a second brokerage account for TA purposes or use something like tradingview.com

Back
Top Bottom