OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I was watching Workday a few months back and been kicking myself for not buying. Down 4% this morning but still not sure I’ll enter here.

Ended up opening a position in Workday at $178 two weeks ago and it's playing well so far. That TGODF weed play has been on a roll the last few days, so with ACB this month. I didn't grab any ACB when I was watching it at $7 so I'm not copping now. Will add more to Canopy though.

So no interest rate hike. Was hoping another 1/4 of a percent this year at least to give the Fed room to move down in the event of a recession.

So no interest rate hike. Was hoping another 1/4 of a percent this year at least to give the Fed room to move down in the event of a recession.

I agree, I feel the Fed was too dovish, not a smart decision for the long run. I took advantage of that spike after the announcement to sell some of my riskier holdings.

Nasdaq has been basically straight up since December, almost back to all time highs, crazy move. Semiconductors back on fire. I'm anticipating/hoping for a pull pack within the next couple of weeks. Getting my shopping list ready.

The video game industry is one area I'm looking at. Anyone own ATVI or TTWO? Thoughts?

Nasdaq has been basically straight up since December, almost back to all time highs, crazy move. Semiconductors back on fire. I'm anticipating/hoping for a pull pack within the next couple of weeks. Getting my shopping list ready.

The video game industry is one area I'm looking at. Anyone own ATVI or TTWO? Thoughts?

Yes - been very active in trading video games. Posted my EA play when it went down to 76 a month or so ago. Hit 106 today

Back
Top Bottom