OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Winners will keep winning, which in the case of NVDA and SHOP is highly likely given their growing TAM. DCA into it if you believe in it. Hindsight is always 20-20.
Yeah that’s what I was thinking. Dca into both

Ya want in on the new Lulu/pelotón style stick before it takes off for good? Look into FIGS

IPOd at 22$ a little over a month ago and is now at 47$ and hasn’t seen a red day yet.

Ya want in on the new Lulu/pelotón style stick before it takes off for good? Look into FIGS

IPOd at 22$ a little over a month ago and is now at 47$ and hasn’t seen a red day yet.

Not sure about their stock, but is this the scrub company? Best pair of scrubs Ive ever owned in my life.

Have you seen/heard of a lot of people wearing them in your industry yet?

Have you seen/heard of a lot of people wearing them in your industry yet?

Figs is the leading brand in this category, literally sits on top on it’s own, there are a few competitors but all they do is literally copy what Figs does, down to the reales se of their colors and the quality simply doesn’t add up and to add i suit the competitors price themselves the same, which only makes Figs more appealing, i wouldn’t wear ANYTHING else, they also locked in a contract with New Balance and do limited releases with them and with Disney...this was all before they IPO’d, their marketing cost is kept low because they were smart enough to include and utilize their ambassadors to the Max, they use actual healthcare workers in their ads accross all mediums, when they went public they flew in about 60-100 of their ambassadors to NY for the weekend, all expenses paid, closed out a top NYC venue and held a gala, gave gifts and allowed their Ambassadors to buy in pre-ipo....the company has built a family within our industry, it’s becoming a cult. Wearing a pair of figs at work comes with a certain status....this is just the tip of the Iceberg for them, pero their spreadsheet and growth as a company the past 4 years and that should tell ya enough

btw this is their latest NB collab for men, they usually sell out pretty quick lol

2562840B-7518-490A-95A1-8720F12B4E6E.jpeg

18F200A0-5548-41D1-AEA5-BCC6CC5A2903.jpeg

Had to share this with ya, they dropped this during the peak of the pandemic, joint was chilling to watch and know those were actual people on the front lines and not models...that’s pretty much their marketing MO

And they treat their ambassadors very VERY well.

potentially dumb question, but if you buy shares of nvidia now, will your shares be part of the stock split?

the articles i'm see are saying that only shareholders as of June 21 will have their shares split. what happens if you buy after the June 21 date?

I’ve been watching CURLF pretty closely the past month waiting on a reversal to start a position. Got in today 300 shares @ $14.30. I feel like we are due for another cannabis surge sometime later this year. I’m staying away from TLRY and other big Canadian companies.

If you’re buying figs, quarter or max half size and add in two days before the lock up. IPO trade is no joke. Odds are in your favor it’ll be lower than it is today at some point so don’t go all in because it’s been straight up and doubled already.

Long term hold bros, the company is legit AF with no competition in sight and untapped potential, wait till they start really focusing on active gear....I’m confident this will break triple digits in a year or so

Clothing companies are profitable, but they have a very small niche. Strictly to healthcare workers. Having no competition isn't necessarily a good thing.

I started flipping through my jobs report on this company (definitely not gospel). They're pretty neutral on it. But today is the first day im hearing of it so I really have to dig.

Nichey things/brand loyalty has historically always been understated. The will of the people/their blind loyalty is hard to quantify.

Clothing companies are profitable, but they have a very small niche. Strictly to healthcare workers. Having no competition isn't necessarily a good thing.

It’s a huge demographic tho, healthcare is more than just nurses and Doctors and plenty of us ain’t bother with the money spent since I pretty much live in my scrubs, but I do see your point...

I started flipping through my jobs report on this company (definitely not gospel). They're pretty neutral on it. But today is the first day im hearing of it so I really have to dig.

Nichey things/brand loyalty has historically always been understated. The will of the people/their blind loyalty is hard to quantify.

and the cult following of this brand is HUGE....you can even go on posh mark and easily see limited styles selling for 3x retail USED...

Doesn’t matter if the following is huge, what matters is their TAM, churn rate, sales growth and optionality. This isn’t a software company and you shouldn’t expect Nasdaq like gains.

now the numbers are good, analyst expectations of 30% growth next two years, positive EPS, software like GM’s at 70%, 20% operating margin. That’s a good company, no doubt. But it’s multiple is twice as big as LULU at 12.5X NTM sales. 3x as big as NKE.

FIGS looks like a solid company, profitable, growing, but it’s not a tech stock and shouldn’t carry the same valuation moving forward. So I’d temper expectations and be careful chasing. Like I said, 1/4-1/2 the size you want to have is fine, just don’t rush in thinking it’s going to $100 this year because, although that’s possible, it would mean the company is becoming overvalued (now if growth starts hitting 50%+ the narrative changes).

at a 6.95b MC, 30% revenue growth next two years, I think it’s fair to see this become a $12-15b company over the next 3 years.

if you like the company, set a bid at $36 and if you don’t want to miss out on a potential run, grab a starter

two tech IPOs I want to dive into: DOCS CFLT.

Last edited:
Dear ksteezy ksteezy ,

This Info Would’ve Been Extra Lovely On Sunday :nthat:
FEEA9CB7-D8A8-421B-A5DA-18F66A323168.png

Sincerely,
#MoonBois

:lol:

Jokes Aside, Thanks For Sharing This Company’s Story With Us. I’ve Seen You Vouching For Their Products For Quite Some Time Now And Can See These Really Catching On With The Younger Gen Medical/Health Providers Out There Doing The Lords Work. Will Be Watching This One Closely At That $36 Support JRS Highlighted. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom