OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Y’all should’ve been in nvda the day Ark’s big ideas came out and nvda had a hand in more than half of the top 10 ideas. Been one of the easiest holdings for me honestly. Glad I bought some for my daughter during their I vest it’s day at 571. **** price anchoring, we’re here to make money.

Good compilation of threads on COIN. I’m seriously considering it but I don’t have the cash unless I sell something

rebalanced a little. closed cmlf because I have no conviction for it, trimmed coin to 2.7% and started into big at 1.9%. liking this better.

I haven't been allowed to buy any since September. It was my first core holding. I assume I'll be good to buy it once the split goes through but so much opportunity lost smh.
I've been dropping the ball on this stuff lately man :smh: I should've rotated out of the ARKs and into my winners like NVDA and CVNA weeks ago. I'm just stubborn about selling :lol:

Seems like a lot of us wish we had nvda or more of it….. I just have 5 shares I bought in October for $559.
Want more, tough when it’s ran up so much. But you know it’s a winner… ugh

Winners will keep winning, which in the case of NVDA and SHOP is highly likely given their growing TAM. DCA into it if you believe in it. Hindsight is always 20-20.

Back
Top Bottom