Official Spurs vs. Hornets Game 7 5/19 8:30 ET on TNT

I'm not sure what to think of Pargo. On one hand, he's the only person being aggressive out there. On the other hand, he takes HORRIBLE shots.

Duncan
tired.gif

Duncan always extending a hand for the opponent on the ground...and the opponent always rejects it.

Whoa while I was typing this...that foul on Paul was wrong

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Paul isn't up for DPOY, but to say a guy who led the league in steals plays "no defense" which is what original poster of that comment said, is - quite frankly - bollocks.

Are you all saying a steal is not a legitimate defensive play? Yes or no answer.

Depends on how the steal is made. Paul plays passing lanes, he doesn't get up on his defender and steal the ball. He's excellent on playing thepassing lanes. He's definitely no all-team though.

Pargo hits big shots, let him shoot.
laugh.gif

Yo Did they give Pargo the Green Light or something?

And not to be funny..but I swear I didn't know that many White People were in New Orleans.

Im mixed if it matters

So, why doesn't Chandler/West get technicals when they throw fists? I swear there was some dude who got a tech late in a playoff game THIS year for doingthe SAME thing.

Why are you guys hating on Pargo?

He has a history, see Bulls vs. Wizards game 5.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Paul isn't up for DPOY, but to say a guy who led the league in steals plays "no defense" which is what original poster of that comment said, is - quite frankly - bollocks.

Are you all saying a steal is not a legitimate defensive play? Yes or no answer.

gambling on steals and flopping is not playing defense. Chris Paul, Baron Davis, AI^2, AI, Kobe. Those are the top steal leaders in order. Besides Kobe,the only close to playing legitimate defense is AI^2.

Back
Top Bottom