Official Spurs vs. Hornets Game 7 5/19 8:30 ET on TNT

Now might be a good time to stop typing.

Actually, he is right.

Allen Iverson led the league in steals a few times, do you honestly think he's an excellent on-the-ball defender?

Some people just anticipate the passing lanes better than others and have the speed to get steals, that does NOT make them a great defensive player.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by Baller5979

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Paul plays no defense.

The same Paul that leads the league in steals ?
steals don't equal defense. steals = gambler; some years it pays, some years it doesn't.
Now might be a good time to stop typing.

So you think Wade is a great defender? He was a steal leader a couple years back and couldn't play a lick of D. And when I am ready to stop typing,I'll PM ya, alright gangsta'?

You'd think the Spurs would play well, just to get Pop off of their backs.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cyuen21

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Could it? Another Game 7 collapse for the Spurs?
nerd.gif

You wish, buddy. You wish.

Nah homie, I'm going for the Spurs!
laugh.gif

You'd think the Spurs would play well, just to get Pop off of their backs.

Reasonable, dude will take a TO just for one bad defensive possession.

Manu time, lets see it buddy! Time is running down, let's see who's the closer and as someone else said, the loser.
laugh.gif

TD's FT release is like a catapult, he rises up with the ball, and once it reaches the top, he lets the ball go.
laugh.gif

Ime Udoka, wow.

NO is hurting themselves with their lack of offensive rebounds

and then allowing spurts to get offensive rebounds.

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

How you gonna let Udoka get that rebound! Box his %%! out, don't be scared of that birthmark, thing don't bite! DAMN!

laugh.gif
Wow.

As much as I like Chris Paul, it is hard for him to become my favorite player because he flops SO much.

Paul isn't up for DPOY, but to say a guy who led the league in steals plays "no defense" which is what original posterof that comment said, is - quite frankly - bollocks.

Are you all saying a steal is not a legitimate defensive play? Yes or no answer.

Back
Top Bottom