Official Spurs vs. Hornets Game 7 5/19 8:30 ET on TNT

Good season Hornets, Spurs just won't go away quietly, guess it's up to up to put the old dog down

happy.gif

Kobe don't want none.

Nice comeback by the Hornets but the Spurs showing why they are the champions.

I'm not a fan of either team but a Lakers/Spurs WCF should be epic.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Paul isn't up for DPOY, but to say a guy who led the league in steals plays "no defense" which is what original poster of that comment said, is - quite frankly - bollocks.

Are you all saying a steal is not a legitimate defensive play? Yes or no answer.

gambling on steals and flopping is not playing defense. Chris Paul, Baron Davis, AI^2, AI, Kobe. Those are the top steal leaders in order. Besides Kobe, the only close to playing legitimate defense is AI^2.
Making a play on the ball that results in a turnover and posession is a legitimate defensive play.

And on that last CP shot, we see NO's main problem tonight, besides their stars not really doing jack. NOBODY even attempted to rebound that miss. At thispoint in the game, dudes should be crashing the boards like they've never crashed the boards before.

Damn I was hoping Hornets could pull it out for the Lakers sake but it looks like we are gonna have to beat the champion in our quest to become one. Congratsto the Hornets for an amazing season though. Definitely nobody out there thought they would have had this type of success this year and props to Chris Paul,dude has become a true superstar in the league and will only get better.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Seriously, WHY was Paul not shooting? He didn't even CALL for the ball.

yeah, i definitely noticed that he was just taking him self out of it. i guess we'll just chalk it up as his first playoff series. you know he won'twant to go out like this again
Lakers have a CHALLENGE, i'd be worried if i were them

Back
Top Bottom