Official Spurs vs. Hornets Game 7 5/19 8:30 ET on TNT

laugh.gif
@ chuck, cmon now

CP3 definitely didn't call for the rock towards the end there.

I was on the phone with my boy and he was saying the same thing.

Chris was lingering out of camera view for most of that 4th. Totally content with letting Pargo take control.

CP3 = The running man.

97119bb6f3e8055dff129654413f4f4f-getty-80391804ab012_spurs_hornets.jpg

i couldn't hear but was Chuck saying this Laker team is better than when they had Shaq ?

roll.gif

roll.gif
at the Chuck backtracking
laugh.gif

the Spurs are defending champs for a reason...WCF is gonna go 7.i don't like any of them, so i'll just watch the games and enjoy them and hope they allhave great finishes.

LOL I was JUST wondering if they were gonna play that around the back dunk on charles while they were arguing!
laugh.gif
should've known!

Props to the Hornets and the city of New Orleans for a phenomenal season. No one expected them to make to make the playoffs, let alone be a game away from theWCF. As for the Spurs, what can you say? They continue to be a great team, and will be until some one manages to defeat them. Down 2-0, 3-2, and winning Game 7on the road shows their experience and poise in their playoffs, something in which the Hornets and Lakers lack a bit because both teams are fairly young. Allin all, congrats to the Hornets for a great season and for the Spurs moving on to the WCF.

Bring on the Spurs! Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

so we meet the Spurs again
eek.gif
laugh.gif

congrats to CP3 & the Hornets for a great season
pimp.gif

godamn yuku is the worst!

the better team won today and deservedly so. hornets just weren't up to competing against this group of veterans.

my man manu came thru large and tim duncan stepped up as he's expected to do so.

by the way, hornets really upped their rep as a bunch of crybabies pandering to the refs. they really od'ed on the calls for fouls.

and after going through this thread, it's confirmed that a lot of you guys have no idea what you're talking about.

First, i have got to tip my hat of to the NO for playing an amazing series!
Chris Paul is a monster and David West showed he can be as well..

The key mistakes and problems i saw were:
EVERYONE in NO thought they were going to breeze through us based on the previous games at their house, but the pressure got to them tonight.
As soon as things didn't go there way, Paul & West were uneffective.

There was no help from other role players and there was just alot of things going on.
Meanwhile, SA remained poised and continue to play amazing for FOUR quarters.

SA has too much pride to go down in their house and i'm so happy they pulled it out.

Now on to Mr. Bryant.....The next few weeks will be INSANE!

PO

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Now might be a good time to stop typing.

Actually, he is right.

Allen Iverson led the league in steals a few times, do you honestly think he's an excellent on-the-ball defender?

Some people just anticipate the passing lanes better than others and have the speed to get steals, that does NOT make them a great defensive player.

exactly

Back
Top Bottom