Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Originally Posted by beans718

where are ppl seeing the cl 2011 united kit

Their website. Just Google it my dude.

That doesn't even have the match detail in the center of the chest though.. I can just go on swoosh/eBay and make that kit.. Doesn't even offer the cl namekit.. I want the real one man

Originally Posted by beans718

where are ppl seeing the cl 2011 united kit

Their website. Just Google it my dude.

That doesn't even have the match detail in the center of the chest though.. I can just go on swoosh/eBay and make that kit.. Doesn't even offer the cl namekit.. I want the real one man

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ so its not this one?
http://www.manutdshopusa....eague-soccer-jersey.html
the home is the one they've been wearing throughout the CL. this one has the CL patches. for the final they will wear the white, which is available on their UK site. there should be a white dropping with match details stitched on the jersey, no word on when and where that will be available.
Oh Ok I got it, damn sorry for the misunderstanding bro. Will purchase the jersey when available, so barca gets to wear their home kit? HATE THAT %$*$!*! KIT!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ so its not this one?
http://www.manutdshopusa....eague-soccer-jersey.html
the home is the one they've been wearing throughout the CL. this one has the CL patches. for the final they will wear the white, which is available on their UK site. there should be a white dropping with match details stitched on the jersey, no word on when and where that will be available.
Oh Ok I got it, damn sorry for the misunderstanding bro. Will purchase the jersey when available, so barca gets to wear their home kit? HATE THAT %$*$!*! KIT!

Ronaldo Nazario wrote: I didn't like the teal instead of the normal blue at first but it's really starting to grow on me...Robinho? Also how does that jersey fit? I've started going with Mediums instead of my usual larges but I feel like these might have a tighter fit...

That's the same way I felt when I initially saw the teal. But after looking @ most of Brazil jersey's that I own, they've predominantly been the home cw's and a pair of blue aways. So why not add a variety to the color palette. If you have last years authentic, it fits the same. The replicas tend to fit looser. In other words, I wear Mediums in the replicas and Larges in the authentics.
Oh yes, Robinho.

Ronaldo Nazario wrote: I didn't like the teal instead of the normal blue at first but it's really starting to grow on me...Robinho? Also how does that jersey fit? I've started going with Mediums instead of my usual larges but I feel like these might have a tighter fit...

That's the same way I felt when I initially saw the teal. But after looking @ most of Brazil jersey's that I own, they've predominantly been the home cw's and a pair of blue aways. So why not add a variety to the color palette. If you have last years authentic, it fits the same. The replicas tend to fit looser. In other words, I wear Mediums in the replicas and Larges in the authentics.
Oh yes, Robinho.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Does any site print KAKA 10 for 2010 Brazil kit ?? A Nike outlet has the away and home Brazil kits from last year for cheap and I would like to print KAKA on the away.

Please help.

Thanks.
Try chicagosoccer.net, they have three stores around the city and their contact info is available on the website.  
A few weeks ago they had home and away Brazil jerseys at $27 and you could get any name and number printed on the jersey for $10 (everything + tax). I was able to get one of them done at the location listed below. Will post pictures later.

4839 N. Western Avenue

Chicago, IL. 60625
US 
Get Directions

Phone:
773-271-2255

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Does any site print KAKA 10 for 2010 Brazil kit ?? A Nike outlet has the away and home Brazil kits from last year for cheap and I would like to print KAKA on the away.

Please help.

Thanks.
Try chicagosoccer.net, they have three stores around the city and their contact info is available on the website.  
A few weeks ago they had home and away Brazil jerseys at $27 and you could get any name and number printed on the jersey for $10 (everything + tax). I was able to get one of them done at the location listed below. Will post pictures later.

4839 N. Western Avenue

Chicago, IL. 60625
US 
Get Directions

Phone:
773-271-2255

nice thread OP .. hope to contribute soon.. a lotta heat in here
pimp.gif

does anyone know what the arc/ruler soccer shops use to iron on the names on the back is called? and where to get one?

does anyone know what the arc/ruler soccer shops use to iron on the names on the back is called? and where to get one?

Gry60- great site, unfortunately their lettering and fonts areen't up to par w/ the Lextra aka Sencila or official club/league fonts.

Koop2410- I'm sure if you sign up ask here http://jerseycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=8, you might get an answer. I'm too lazy and buy lunch to the local guy @ my shop who'll do it free for me
wink.gif

Gry60- great site, unfortunately their lettering and fonts areen't up to par w/ the Lextra aka Sencila or official club/league fonts.

Koop2410- I'm sure if you sign up ask here http://jerseycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=8, you might get an answer. I'm too lazy and buy lunch to the local guy @ my shop who'll do it free for me
wink.gif

I'll be taking some pics of my collection this weekend to add to this amazing thread!

That gattuso is amazing! I need to get me that exact same set up. LINK ME!

I'll be taking some pics of my collection this weekend to add to this amazing thread!

That gattuso is amazing! I need to get me that exact same set up. LINK ME!

Had to cancel my Man U jersey order, lady said 2-3 weeks for the name and patches to arrive. 
mad.gif
 Now I'm left without a jersey for the big game.

Had to cancel my Man U jersey order, lady said 2-3 weeks for the name and patches to arrive. 
mad.gif
 Now I'm left without a jersey for the big game.

Back
Top Bottom