Official Soccer Jersey Thread

more pics less talking lol
happy.gif

Theres is only one site selling the Man U Champions league kit? Whys the number on the back so weird looking?
laugh.gif
 The Regular one is way better.

Theres is only one site selling the Man U Champions league kit? Whys the number on the back so weird looking?
laugh.gif
 The Regular one is way better.

Does any site print KAKA 10 for 2010 Brazil kit ?? A Nike outlet has the away and home Brazil kits from last year for cheap and I would like to print KAKA on the away.

Please help.

Thanks.

Does any site print KAKA 10 for 2010 Brazil kit ?? A Nike outlet has the away and home Brazil kits from last year for cheap and I would like to print KAKA on the away.

Please help.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Please help.

Thanks.
Onion bag maybe?    Damn just ordered the Man U jersey hope it gets here on time.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Please help.

Thanks.
Onion bag maybe?    Damn just ordered the Man U jersey hope it gets here on time.

lilpro4u- I haven't see a legit patch and it's been stated here that their hard to come by. A bunch of fakes on the bay and a legit patch was on auction for over $100!

JordanPP30- Yeah Onionbag has a KaKa', HOME name and # set, however there's an irregularity on the back no 10, so I passed on putting on my authentic version. That's just me but for $25, it better be near perfect. Luckily they were cordial enough to let me know.

plantaXmagica wishes-

one of my favorite's is the player issue '06 USA. Nike's first attempt @the seamless ionic gluing?!
396595125.jpg

396595123.jpg
396595124.jpg

Too add a Serie A patch ($21
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
) to my Gatusso
396595126.jpg

lilpro4u- I haven't see a legit patch and it's been stated here that their hard to come by. A bunch of fakes on the bay and a legit patch was on auction for over $100!

JordanPP30- Yeah Onionbag has a KaKa', HOME name and # set, however there's an irregularity on the back no 10, so I passed on putting on my authentic version. That's just me but for $25, it better be near perfect. Luckily they were cordial enough to let me know.

plantaXmagica wishes-

one of my favorite's is the player issue '06 USA. Nike's first attempt @the seamless ionic gluing?!
396595125.jpg

396595123.jpg
396595124.jpg

Too add a Serie A patch ($21
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
) to my Gatusso
396595126.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

FORZA Milan!!!!!!!
Another current pickup

396623917.jpg

I didn't like the teal instead of the normal blue at first but it's really starting to grow on me...Robinho? Also how does that jersey fit? I've started going with Mediums instead of my usual larges but I feel like these might have a tighter fit...

Originally Posted by T21D

FORZA Milan!!!!!!!
Another current pickup

396623917.jpg

I didn't like the teal instead of the normal blue at first but it's really starting to grow on me...Robinho? Also how does that jersey fit? I've started going with Mediums instead of my usual larges but I feel like these might have a tighter fit...

Back
Top Bottom