Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Can anyone help me out?How do Kappa kits fit?
the Valencia kits are pretty snug...i went one size up...
not too sure about the Borussia Dortmund ones though
I was hoping you'd know what a Roma kit fits like? Anyone? someone had post a Totti jersey they picked up.... how does it fit?
nerd.gif

this season's Roma kit fits exactly like the Valencia ones...

not too sure about the Borussia Dortmund ones though
I was hoping you'd know what a Roma kit fits like? Anyone? someone had post a Totti jersey they picked up.... how does it fit?
nerd.gif

this season's Roma kit fits exactly like the Valencia ones...

not too sure about the Borussia Dortmund ones though...

anyway,i had the patches and fonts done a couple of days ago for my little girl's minikit...
Start them off early
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not too sure about the Borussia Dortmund ones though...

anyway,i had the patches and fonts done a couple of days ago for my little girl's minikit...
Start them off early
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

does anyone know whether man u wore their 3rd alternate (blue) in the 08/09 season other than against arsenal where thye had the champions league lettering.......?

aka, did they ever wear the 3rd in 08/09 with the epl lettering?

does anyone know whether man u wore their 3rd alternate (blue) in the 08/09 season other than against arsenal where thye had the champions league lettering.......?

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

I usually use this site for confirmation

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

I usually use this site for confirmation

Anyone know where to get the track jacket with the zipper pouch on the chest like the nike teams wear, specifically Man U? thats a classy jacket and would love to have it for summer when I ride my bike down here in FL. Need to step my custom game up like you guys though. I am really glad there are football fans on NT.

Also, anyone thinking bout getting the new superfly safari's? sexy man, sexy.

Anyone know where to get the track jacket with the zipper pouch on the chest like the nike teams wear, specifically Man U? thats a classy jacket and would love to have it for summer when I ride my bike down here in FL. Need to step my custom game up like you guys though. I am really glad there are football fans on NT.

Also, anyone thinking bout getting the new superfly safari's? sexy man, sexy.

My new Arsenal home will be here June 3rd, 6 days prior to UK launch and about a month/month and a half before USA launch.
pimp.gif

My new Arsenal home will be here June 3rd, 6 days prior to UK launch and about a month/month and a half before USA launch.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

nice treble jersey man, where'd u pick it up? Off the bay?
No way man, ridiculous prices on there hahaha. I ordered it from England, and the price of the jersey plus shipping was still less then ebay prices haha.

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

nice treble jersey man, where'd u pick it up? Off the bay?
No way man, ridiculous prices on there hahaha. I ordered it from England, and the price of the jersey plus shipping was still less then ebay prices haha.

I don't know what name to get on the new Arsenal kit, leaning towards Nasri, maybe Ramsey or Wilshere though...

I don't know what name to get on the new Arsenal kit, leaning towards Nasri, maybe Ramsey or Wilshere though...

I already ordered the namekit and patches, they'll be here end of the week waiting for the kit, so when it comes in I can apply right away.
wink.gif

I already ordered the namekit and patches, they'll be here end of the week waiting for the kit, so when it comes in I can apply right away.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom