Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

At least he was honest and didn't make up a story about how someone got cancer or something. Still wouldnt donate to that :lol:

Those vs are fire, can't wait to see official pics of em and if that's the final product

i remember my friend was pretty big into the slam dunk manga.....he's not a shoehead though......

might just have to try and cop a pair. 

I'll use my 2 BTS 2 grab me a couple pairs for trade or re-sell. This is A good (L) shoe too add to my list for bait on my journey for A pair of Yeezys.

Now I am regretting passing on the super Flys lol. I should have just copped then returned the Kobe 9 gold I bought yesterday. I bought a zillion shoes these past few weeks I gotta slow down lol

Wow.. I'm glad my lappie-top has protector on the keyboard and things so that would need to dose the lappie top in order to get that thig crushed.. but no body phyucks with mines.. thats a death sentence

Is shieks getting them? Cause the nearest HOH that's getting them is like 45 minutes away, I don't wanna make the drive for something I won't probably win anyway
I called around and so far the only Shiekh's is Fox Hills...I was told raffle starts Thurs.

Last edited:
This is just that new shoe hype that got people talking crazy putting these in top 5 or GOAT status among VIs.

Is shieks getting them? Cause the nearest HOH that's getting them is like 45 minutes away, I don't wanna make the drive for something I won't probably win anyway

I called around and so far the only Shiekh's is Fox Hills...I was told raffle starts Thurs.
Dayum...Ima check Cerritos n Lakewood today but from the sound of it not many Shkhs gunna have em!

I can't be the only one too tired of this running around for shoes. if I don't cop I really will just chalk up the L. still a list of shoes I missed out to catch up.

I can't be the only one too tired of this running around for shoes. if I don't cop I really will just chalk up the L. still a list of shoes I missed out to catch up.

Im tired too but thats the game now, either get with it, shell out extra dough, or get lost

Last edited:
Wow.. I'm glad my lappie-top has protector on the keyboard and things so that would need to dose the lappie top in order to get that thig crushed.. but no body phyucks with mines.. thats a death sentence
But youre scared to wear your shoes out, what makes you think you would do anything to someone who broke your computer?

Lol I don't know, I personally wouldn't want that type of money but you're right, money's money. At the end of the day if I needed 2k quick I'd take it

Yea I feel the same way as you

Personally having read his fund story I wouldn't donate especially with far more serious things on there to donate to but that's me

I mean the reason is because he buys sneakers with it 90% of the time

Not exactly starving or struggling problems lol

Y'all do realize that some jacka** made that to be a prick and troll right? I would never beg anyone for money or anything like that. In fact, I feel bad for whatever poor soul gave their hard earned Lincoln to a troll. 90% of the time I using my laptop for schoolwork or to run my family's business lol. But whatever man, people are damn stupid for sure on there.

Last edited:
Y'all do realize that some jacka** made that to be a prick and troll right? I would never beg anyone for money or anything like that. In fact, I feel bad for whatever poor soul gave their hard earned Lincoln to a troll. 90% of the time I using my laptop for schoolwork or to run my family's business lol. But whatever man, people are damn stupid for sure on there.
:lol: that's crazy. Ppl on nt be weird like that.

Back
Top Bottom