***OFFICIAL SKATE 2 THREAD***. WHO ELSE IS PUMPED?

Completed
pimp.gif

No I'll just own the spots and go online
pimp.gif

I chose
Baker
Destructo
can't remember my wheel sponsor
laugh.gif

Vans

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

this game is pissing me off.. is there anyway to make it easier?.. i prolly tried to beat danny way like 50+ and cant... i just get freakin frustrate and turn it off.. i can never land back straight when coming down on the vert
LOL. Ive done this challenge sooo many times. I beat him in 1 round and then he'll take the other 2.

This is seriously a great game tho. I caught my cuzin who vowed to never play any kind of skating game palying the other day when i came home from work. He waslike "Yo ive been playin this #!*% for 3 hours. I dont kno what none of this stuff means but its fun" LOL

I downloaded the demo last week and loved it, first time playing any other skating game since THPS4. What do you guys suggest, I pick this up? Or should I getthe first one?

do i have to win all the "own the spot" to actually "beat the game"?... those are the hardest.. i finally beat danny way..lol after 134retries

Originally Posted by krey1231

I downloaded the demo last week and loved it, first time playing any other skating game since THPS4. What do you guys suggest, I pick this up? Or should I get the first one?

As good as the first one is, skip it.

I recommend everyone get this game. It's sooooo dope and realistic compared to THPS. The graphics and gameplay are
eek.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Not picking this up until tomorrow.

I had midterms all last week and I have one tomorrow so I refuse to buy it until I'm finished with everything tomorrow.

Can't wait.

im working on the street contest, anyone beat san van-a-slamma? everytime i go off the big ramp i fall when i land... is it my timing?

how do u add a 2nd career mode?
my girl wants to make her character.

i'm on a ps3... if that matters.

Originally Posted by aBKLYNthing

Stupid hip to hip transfer and grind!!!!! This game is great btw
Yeah I still dont have that beat. I only have this one and the Lucas Puig challenge left and I win the game.

Santi, theres a cheat if you dont wanna keep trying. The video is on the last page or 2 pages ago.

^ Thanks, man.

I hate getting to a point in games where I cant do something. Makes me want to stop playing.

Great game! Beat it last week, and have just been free skating since then.

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Great game! Beat it last week, and have just been free skating since then.
I finished it over the weekend, now I've been just messing around. Trading this bad boy in once SFIV drops
pimp.gif

got the game last week, been messing around with the career mode..

anyone play online ps3? psn: wu-tangslang.... i went on a rampage last night man, i think i'm up to like 20th ranked in that hall of meat
roll.gif

great game tho, recommend it to anyone, even if you don't skate

Back
Top Bottom