***OFFICIAL SKATE 2 THREAD***. WHO ELSE IS PUMPED?

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Just beat the game
pimp.gif

To those that have beaten the game, what challenges did you find most difficult/frustrating
The only real challenges that I can remember off the top of my head that pissed me off were:
-Slam Dunk (hand plant on the backboard)
-Lucas Transition (tailslide, gap, noseslide or vise-versa)
-The pro challenge where you had to transition from hip to hip and grind 24ft in the pool.
If anyone needs any help hit me up, I'm sure I can help
happy.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
these are ridiculously difficult! I'm about to get back on it tho.

NT shirt is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

That Danny Way challenge was hard as !@#$

smh.gif
i was on this for a good 1hr +

i didnt think the SOTY was too hard. game is crack so far. anyone on ps3 wanna session up tonight?

anyone beat that challenge where you gotta gap the pool and grind the coping? tips?

and for that navarette, is the last thing you gotta do is to get as high as the windows inside the building? if so how to get more air on the halfpipes.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Twilight24xJet

Just beat the game
pimp.gif

To those that have beaten the game, what challenges did you find most difficult/frustrating
The only real challenges that I can remember off the top of my head that pissed me off were:
-Slam Dunk (hand plant on the backboard)
-Lucas Transition (tailslide, gap, noseslide or vise-versa)
-The pro challenge where you had to transition from hip to hip and grind 24ft in the pool.
If anyone needs any help hit me up, I'm sure I can help
happy.gif

As for my sponsors:
Alien Workshop
Thunder trucks
Hubba Wheels
DVS

This challenge..... is horse - *$*+.

I hate it.
just do this

http://www.youtube.com/v/niui3QYy-2E&hl=en&fs=1

Originally Posted by 18key

This SKATE game against the Koston and Carroll is gonna make me lose it
mad.gif

First time I almost threw my ps3 controller
laugh.gif
I tried like 200x. Carrolldrops 800 on his first trick.

I gave up
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
and when I went to bad it was like... You won the battle! but I will whenthe war
mad.gif

I've had this game since release and I no where near you guys...I've just been riding around..doing petty things..ill try 2 get serious this weekendwith all this snow..I love this game tho!!

Now this 'Lucas' Transition' challenge is getting to me. I cant effing flip my board into the other grind. I always end up doing a kickflip orshove it
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

In replay editing, how do you change angles??..I wanna see the front of my guy

Press A for edit timeline then press A for edit clip then choose follow camera

QUICK QUESTION: They don't have a stupid achievement like the first one where you need 50 reviews for a clip/photo do they? That was the most annoying oneto get.

this game is pissing me off.. is there anyway to make it easier?.. i prolly tried to beat danny way like 50+ and cant... i just get freakin frustrate and turnit off.. i can never land back straight when coming down on the vert

Originally Posted by georgehimself

QUICK QUESTION: They don't have a stupid achievement like the first one where you need 50 reviews for a clip/photo do they? That was the most annoying one to get.

Not sure about 50 reviews but they have one for 10 reviews for clips/videos. It was easy click a vid then press B before the vid even loads and itll let yourate it without watching
laugh.gif

How did you guys beat the Lucas Puig challenge? I cant get this ##%# down and its more annoying than the GIRL challenge.

Do I have to own every spot before I can say I've completed this? What do I exactly have to do to consider this gamecompleted?

I just copped this game last night for PS3 and no joke I played for 4 hours straight... This game is sick!!!
pimp.gif

I'm about to sell it though cause this + NBA2k9 = Nothing else productive during the day.
smh.gif

If anyone wants it for the low then PM me...

Okay so I just beat Spell Girl legitly...like got them to both get skate, right? After the challenge is done, they're still there and it asks me to do thechallenge all over again. %$$+ makes no sense. So, i'm cheating when i get home from work and doing one of those.

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

this game is pissing me off.. is there anyway to make it easier?.. i prolly tried to beat danny way like 50+ and cant... i just get freakin frustrate and turn it off.. i can never land back straight when coming down on the vert

took me so many times too, but it's still alot of fun
laugh.gif

im getting so stressed and frustrated off this game i feel like im bout to get a heartattack..lol how the hell are younger kids supposed to beat this game

Back
Top Bottom